Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

[A]<Lose Your Life> Core Spots for H BRF 9/10

Server: US | Lightbringer - PVE - Pacific Time Zone Server Faction: Alliance

Who we are <Lose Your Life>
    Pronunciation: luz yur lIf
    1. firm adherence to a code of moral or artistic values
    2. the quality or state of being complete or undivided

A little about us we have been an alliance guild since the start of Warcraft and just celebrated our 10 year anniversary this past December. We've raided thru all content from Vanilla to MoP and have been progressing steadily in WoD. We transferred to US-Lightbringer from our original server just before thelaunch of WoD.

We are more than just a guild we are a group of friends and that has been the key to our long standing success. All of our players are age 18+ and we strive to maintain a fun and casual guild culture while still pushing progressively into end game content.

All exceptional players considered - We are very interested in bringing in a Holy Pally for our core healing team! We also do not have any warlocks or feral druids raiding with us. I can comfortable bring on another mage, ret pally, shadow priest, boomkin, or rogue as well. If you are interested and your class is not listed find me in game and we can talk, I'm always looking for players of any class that would be a good fit for our team.

Current Progression:
    Highmaul Normal 7/7 | Highmaul Heroic 7/7
    Blackrock Foundry Normal 10/10 | Blackrock Foundry Heroic 9/10

We use EPGP for our loot system and Mumble for voice.

Our raid schedule is: Tuesday and Thursday 5:15 pm - 8:30 pm Server Time Pacific Standard (which is 8:15 pm -11:30 pm if your on the East Coast)
    Invites for the raids start at 5:15pm, first pull is at 5:30pm server time Pacific.

We also host an optional raid day on Monday's, we consider this our random raid day and clear whatever we have the group for. Monday's we do not use EPGP to distribute loot since this night is optional. We are very excited for the Timewalking dungeons to come out and will be putting groups together for those as well.

If you want not just a guild but a new group of awesome friends head to our website www.LoseYourLife.com to fill out a quick application. If you have any questions feel free to contact me on Bnet Saaleene#1396 or find myself or an officer in game on Lightbringer @ SugarVenom or Elantre

We also do trials for people who are located on other servers, you can come to our raid on Tuesday and see if we are a fit. Contact me in game if this is something you'd be interested in otherwise please apply on the website.
    Last edited by Saaleene; 2015-05-04 at 05:35 PM.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hello all! We have filled our feral druid spot.

Still really searching for a holy pally that will be a good fit and a few more cloth range dps!