Where's my S.E.L.F.I.E?

I've been resubbed for about 12 days now since 6.2 hit and I have not seen S.E.L.F.I.E on about 5 or 6 toons with Garrisons. Is their a pre-requisite? I've linked my account to Twitter, but only 3 of my toons are level 100
    RETH

Deleted
    I managed to get it on one alt, but not my main.
    I have not linked my account to twitter, so that's not a pre-requisite.
    I honestly have not done anything different on that alt that I haven't done several times on the main, so it's just RNG on the selfie...

I can imagine it being RNG but after so many days on at least 3 level 3 Garrisons over that many days, it's getting a little hard to believe. Hoping posting is going to invoke sods law
    RETH

I've got 8 level 100s at the moment and only have 3 S.E.L.F.I.E. cams across those characters, with only one (which happens to be my main) having the upgraded one. 6 of those characters have been level 100 before 6.1 hit and I try to log in for missions once a day.

Deleted
    I think that once you get the upgraded version you wont get any more S.E.L.F.I.E. missions on any character.

Ah yes, the cam becomes a toy when you upgrade it. That would explain it for me at least.

Thinking it might be an idea to hit up a GM about it. I have had some weird account stuff happen when the WoW token came out; even though my characters had far more than was required for a token, I couldn't buy one from the character screen despite there being tokens available for purchase :<
    RETH