BRF Mythic Progression Path

So I made a post here about a week ago asking some questions regarding what to do and when to head to BRF. Well we managed to recruit 4 people over the weekend and we were able to down Mythic Beastlord tonight after 11 attempts. We have some attempts on Hans/Franz and our best attempt I believe was 38% but it was just tanks at that point, with the raid up it was 44%. We also did a few attempts on Oregorger and we got it to about 60%. So basically my question is what would be the best boss to take on next?

We are considering obvioulsy Ore, Hans, or Gruul.

Personally I think Ore is very easy, if you use one of the pathing strats it takes probably half a dozen P2 attempts to get it down calling it over Vent. The DPS check is very low and outgoing damage is fairly low as long as your tanks can mitigate Acid Torrent consistently (Monk / DK Tanks are amazing for this as usual).

H&F is straightforward but a lot easier for one or two people to cause a wipe, and there's periods of spiking tank damage, so I'd say this - for my guild at least - is harder than Oregorger.

Gruul is the hardest of the lot, and should probably be done after you kill Flamebender (she really is as easy as people say).

The first five are all much the same, Beast / Ore / Flame being a bit easier, Gruul / H&F being a bit harder, depending what your raid is strong at this can vary.

This is purely my own opinion from my experience with my guild so pls take it with a grain of salt:

Oregorger: High movement but lower individual responsibility than H&F. You can move as a group pretty much the entire fight so it depends on how good your P2 strat is. Average healing requirements.
    Gruul: Minimal, almost no movement. High healing check, even higher dps check. Significantly easier with 1-1-1 strat now (3 groups taking 1 slice each).
    H&F: Very high individual responsibility/movement. No matter how much hand holding you do in the end it boils down to when ppl will stop failing stampers. Low healing requirements. Has the advantage of being followed by perhaps the easiest mythic boss, Flamebender

Since you've already gotten H&F I highly recommend you do that first because you will probably find Flamebender very easy and get an extra few week's worth of gear from it. Then I would go Gruul if you have high dps/sucky awareness, or Oregorger if you have better awareness/lower dps.

Since you've already invested a lot into H&F you should finish them and then go do oregorger. After that I would do flamebender as that is another really easy fight and starts dropping tier. Gruul is mechanically simple although somewhat tight on dps so gear will help a lot.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterPerpetual View Post
    So I made a post here about a week ago asking some questions regarding what to do and when to head to BRF. Well we managed to recruit 4 people over the weekend and we were able to down Mythic Beastlord tonight after 11 attempts. We have some attempts on Hans/Franz and our best attempt I believe was 38% but it was just tanks at that point, with the raid up it was 44%. We also did a few attempts on Oregorger and we got it to about 60%. So basically my question is what would be the best boss to take on next?

We are considering obvioulsy Ore, Hans, or Gruul.
    Ore, Hanz and Gruul are all around the same level of difficulty, I recommend just choosing one and sticking with it until it dies. Practice makes perfect!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Brolibear!
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    Ladies know and love his caaaaaause! It is the Panda with the Chainsaw claaaaaws!

We have decided to give Gruul some attempts on Monday so we will be able to make a decision on which boss will be best for us. We are confident about it as we feel good about our raid's DPS and Healing.

Deleted
    I would say Hans & Frans as your next boss. Not because its by far easier than the others but but because when you kill them you can go Flamebender. Which is by far the easiest boss in BFR Mythic. Took us 6 tries to kill Flamebender and if you guys spent 11 tries on beastlord you shouldn't be much far off. Also Flamebender drops tier pieces which is a nice help on progression.

Beastlord -> Oregorger -> Hans/Franz -> Gruul -> Flamebender -> Kromog -> Operator -> Maidens -> Furnace -> Blackhand

This seems to be the order most guilds do

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valrok View Post
    Beastlord -> Oregorger -> Hans/Franz -> Gruul -> Flamebender -> Kromog -> Operator -> Maidens -> Furnace -> Blackhand

This seems to be the order most guilds do
    Could also swap flamebender and gruul, she is basically free loot if you can handle the dogs, i think we downed her after 3 attemps.

As for H&F, just play it safe. Have people realize how easy it is if you stay on the two center lanes and just babystep out of stompers, recognising the patterns etc.

Alright will take all of this into account, I believe that Hans and Franz is a pretty easy encounter and leads to Flamebender which is basically a free kill. Our people though just get wiped out by the stampers. Regardless going to attempt some pulls on Gruul to see where we are at and if we feel more comfortable on that fight we will go for it. From there will either do Hans or Oregorger. Thanks for all of the help everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Nowwe View Post
    Also Flamebender drops tier pieces which is a nice help on progression.
    Not quite though. Everyone should have heroic 4pc by now, so I'd argue that trinkets and weapons are more important that tier pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by Adramelch View Post
    Not quite though. Everyone should have heroic 4pc by now, so I'd argue that trinkets and weapons are more important that tier pieces.
    Tier pieces are going to be a consistent and solid upgrade week after week though. I'd say that's almost as valuable as a percentage chance for a weapon or trinket.

10+ Year Old Account
    With Beastlord down and at current gear, I would say Gruul happens to be one of the easiest bosses if your tanks know what they're doing. Hardly a DPS check anymore, especially if you're only at 11 wipes on Beastlord. After that Oregorger. Either way those are probably your next 2. Then you want to go Hans, where things can get hung up there a bit due to personal responsibility, but right behind that is probably the easiest mythic boss, Flamebender and your first access to tier. Then it's a pretty standard Kromog/Operator (I'd say that's another toss up - most go Kromog but I think these days the wipe count is similar - just depends on what your raid is good at), Maidens/Furnace (most saying Furnace easier now), then obviously Blackhand (so easy with the nerfs now )