Hey people, my friend is seeking help as part of his psychology undergrad, and wants me to help him find people to partake in a questionnaire, so on his behalf, it would be epic if you guys could help him (and in turn, help me to help him). If it just so happens that this is in the wrong area of posting, could a Mod kindly move it to the correct area. It's a little bit of a long read, sorry about that, many thanks to anyone who helps!

"I am conducting an undergraduate Psychology research and I am in desperate need of participants!! The deadline for participation is 22nd May. I have attached a brief synopsis below:

"In a world full of technological change, and the World-Wide-Web being the most prominent that it arguably ever has, it is not difficult to see why psychology has turned it's focus to the internet and in particular technological advances in video gaming. There is a large variety of video games, mostly now online, not to mention the success of such gaming titles as: Candy Crush Saga, Angry Birds: Epic, Call of Duty, World of Warcraft and other Massively Multiplayer Online Roleplaying Games (MMORPGs) etc. World of Warcraft currently has subscriptions of 7.2 million for the third quarter of 2014 (Statista, 2014), with the game peaking at 12 million during the third and forth quarter of 2010.There has also been an increase in the number casual gamers which have become more accessible via smartphones and tablets. Based on previous work by Sherry et al (2006), Hilgard et al. (2013) conducted a study, which explored the attitudes, motives, and experiences of people that play video games. From an initial list of 120 items, the study found evidence to support a final scale of 59 items, organised into 9 factors (Story, Violence Catharsis, Violent Reward, Social Interaction, Escapism, Loss-Aversion, Customization, Grinding/Completion and Autonomy/Exploration), which was called GAMES (Gaming Attitudes, Motivations and Experiences Scale). However, it has been suggested that there are many different areas of improvement that were not covered by the study, for example actual or post game experiences, habits etc. Thus, the aim of the proposed study is to further investigate and explore what other variables may explain attitudes, habits, motives and experiences of people that play video games. The study aims to analyse the factor structure of this extended questionnaire."

Link to the study: https://herts.eu.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_a2DdGXMeo8Jj6wR"

Once again, many thanks to any who help out.