Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    The red hand, green hand just wasn't cutting it?
    Winter, you need to understand, it made people without fingers feel excluded.

Edit*
    Well, shit, that joke was done twice before me on the same page. QQ
    Deathknight's do it using disease, blood and the power of the unholy. Warlocks do it with dark demons by their side. Mages do it with summoned arcane powers. Druids do it using the forces of nature. Rogues do it through stealth, poison's, shadows and....from behind. Paladins do it by calling to the light for aid. Shamans do it with the help of the elements. Priests do it through the holy light.
    But warriors....
    Warriors just fucking do it.

Nice, congrats to people who take their affliction way too serious!
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Stalin View Post
    We did what now?

Edit: Ah, yes. Found it. http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-en...-10244179.html

It's in preparation for the stupid Eurovision Song Contest thingy or something like that.
    Oh that explains it, IMHO i find these kind of... well... pointless, these's mostly a waste of money, but who paid for it? the goverment? or a private institution? if it was an institution, then... GOOD FOR YOU! (do whatever you want with your money), if not... well...... why?

Somebody lend me their rope, I can't deal with this world anymore, time to off myself.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

10+ Year Old Account
    Uh-huh. Well, maybe I don't always walk across the street with my significant other. Why is it being forced on me to do this?
    or... you just don't have a significant other.

Oh wait!, i'm the one who doesn't have a significant other...

*cries in middle of the street*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    if not... well...... why?
    It is just like all the other advertisement, stuff etc. for the song contest. Waste of money? Maybe. But not as much of a deal as the OP makes it look like.

10+ Year Old Account
    After further reflection I am feeling very oppressed by all the thin privilege I am seeing in those traffic lights. Those male figures are practically sticks.

And dont get me started on the female version having dresses, which from that angle you know it cant be a cape!
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it's adorable, and I also think it's a waste of time and money.

As a gay person, I... can't ever recall a time when the "WALK/DON'T WALK" traffic signals offended me. I should really check my cis-centric pedestrian privilege, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    They're making far more money from the competition. And it's not pointless or banal when it helps begin a dialogue with people like you who seem to hate something for little to no reason. Does raising awareness for LGBT really hurt you so much?
    It doesn't matter why they are doing it as it is still stupid. Raising awareness about LGBT issues happens all over the place to the point of being obnoxious. This is an absurd waste of time and money.

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Stalin View Post
    We did what now?

Edit: Ah, yes. Found it. http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-en...-10244179.html

It's in preparation for the stupid Eurovision Song Contest thingy or something like that.
    Eurovision, homosexuality.

It checks out.

They should make a white, male version of aunt jemima. There is not syrup that accurately represents white males on the bottle.

Deleted
    They got cameras on top and will find ohhh surprise gay inclusive traffic lights prevent jaywalking.

Iam pondering why that could happen.

Deleted
    The article linked is in another language and I'm not even going to go searching for this on Google.
    I linked an English source on the first page. It explains it pretty well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    They should make a white, male version of aunt jemima. There is not syrup that accurately represents white males on the bottle.
    Newman's Own?
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully this doesn't increase the incidence of rear-end collisions.

badum-ching

Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    Newman's Own?
    I see no pancake syrup on their site.

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh, my... that's pretty fucking stupid. I don't think it was needed. Did someone actually complain about this?
    Austrians complain about everything all the time. It´s quite hard to filter out what they really want.

This however is a publicity stunt. However it´s fun to watch the morons get into debates over this not realising how ignorable it is. Everyone with a brain really doesn´t give a shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    They did, it's in the shape of a hockey goalie:

Well, I guess there goes your racist rant for today. Better luck tomorrow. Not sure why race is even being brought up in a thread about LGBT traffic lights...
    I'm still trying to figure out why we need LGBT traffice lights.

15+ Year Old Account
    The red hand, green hand just wasn't cutting it?
    We never had red hand, green hand, it´s always been a figure walking or standing.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Austrians complain about everything all the time. It´s quite hard to filter out what they really want.

This however is a publicity stunt. However it´s fun to watch the morons get into debates over this not realising how ignorable it is. Everyone with a brain really doesn´t give a shit.
    To be fair, our politicians do give us quite a few things to complain about.

I agree that this is a complete non-issue, though.