Page 17 of 51 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Saying this now before I forget: when he's not being a winn-zoned victim, the actor that plays Winn can actually act.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Deleted
    Never even heard of this show, might give it a try in the hope it gives a better presentation of a female hero aside from the shitfest that was Jessica Jones.

Those were horrible fights. Liked the Bizzaro story though.

I know what the thing is at the end, but how the hell did it get in her apartment?

Quote Originally Posted by CR77 View Post
    Those were horrible fights. Liked the Bizzaro story though.

I know what the thing is at the end, but how the hell did it get in her apartment?
    She left her balcony doors open.

J'onn should mindwipe Peter Lord. Does anyone think that's a bad idea? I sure don't. He's rich, so he'll get the best treatment an amnesiac rich guy can get.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    J'onn should mindwipe Peter Lord. Does anyone think that's a bad idea? I sure don't. He's rich, so he'll get the best treatment an amnesiac rich guy can get.
    I think you mean Max Lord.

Also, I don't know if mind wiping is a good idea, depending on which incarnation of Max Lord they are using, he may either be cybernetic, or possess mind control, or both.
    Last edited by Feredir; 2016-02-02 at 09:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Feredir View Post
    She left her balcony doors open.
    Ok, rephrase. WHO put it there. It didn't come from space and happen to land on Supergirl's coffee table.

Quote Originally Posted by Feredir View Post
    I think you mean Max Lord.

Also, I don't know if mind wiping is a good idea, depending on which incarnation of Max Lord they are using, he may either be cybernetic, or possess mind control, or both.
    Whoops, yeah, obviously meant Max. As for the two possibilities, there hasn't been any concrete evidence, and with the narrative of his character it seems more likely he'll do the former to himself in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by CR77 View Post
    Ok, rephrase. WHO put it there. It didn't come from space and happen to land on Supergirl's coffee table.
    In the promo, when Astra is saying "It has her trapped in her perfect fantasy," she looked and sounded fairly triumphant. So I'm guessing this is Astra's way of removing Kara as an obstacle without killing her.

And it's still six more episodes until Barry shows up, argh.

10+ Year Old Account
    wow didn't expect them to kill her off, but there was a pretty big twist at the end with a certain papa being alive. i still think they handled the whole Winn story awfully and how they had to spoonfeed the "we're still friends" crap.
    Hi

supergirl officially part of the arrowverse, earth 2?

"We are so incredibly excited to announce something that we have dreamed of happening since we starting making Supergirl—The Flash and Supergirl are teaming up!"

http://birthmoviesdeath.com/2016/02/...-crossing-over
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I highly doubt she's on Earth-2 since that's all golden age and she didn't show up until the silver age. I think it's more likely Barry is trying to get to Earth-2 and Zoom, or someone else, interferes and he ends up on Supergirl's Earth... whatever number that happens to be(3 in the Berlantiverse I guess).
    it is possible that shes on Earth-1. In arrow, oliver even mentions Batman at one point and if batman exists, so too would superman & supergirl.

i think she's earth 1. definately not earth-2.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    it is possible that shes on Earth-1. In arrow, oliver even mentions Batman at one point and if batman exists, so too would superman & supergirl.

idont think flash wouldve been a big deal if an alien was flying around and lazerbeaming people, and while theyve had batman easter eggs atm batman doesnt exist in the arrowverse.

supergirl is either on earth 2 or some other earth
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

I love how that article has an advertisement on the bottom for "Related Product: Crisis On Infinite Earths". That's a little too on the nose, eh?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    idont think flash wouldve been a big deal if an alien was flying around and lazerbeaming people, and while theyve had batman easter eggs atm batman doesnt exist in the arrowverse.
    Maybe not, but even in the comics, for the most part the general public believes Batman to be an urban legend. So he very well could exist and the show wouldn't be any different.

But yeah, Supergirl is definitely not on Earth-1 or Earth-2. Even if there are Kryptonians somewhere in the Arrowverse, they're not as public (yet) as they are in Supergirl's world.

Quote Originally Posted by Khime View Post
    I love how that article has an advertisement on the bottom for "Related Product: Crisis On Infinite Earths". That's a little too on the nose, eh?

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe not, but even in the comics, for the most part the general public believes Batman to be an urban legend. So he very well could exist and the show wouldn't be any different.

But yeah, Supergirl is definitely not on Earth-1 or Earth-2. Even if there are Kryptonians somewhere in the Arrowverse, they're not as public (yet) as they are in Supergirl's world.
    they could definitely make batman canon at any point, if dc let them.

if cw gets titans he very well could be made canon somewhat but it probably be like superman on supergirl where they can never really have him there

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post

AFAIK they've never mentioned Batman or Gotham, though they did mention Nightwings city and Harley had a small cameo.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    AFAIK they've never mentioned Batman or Gotham, though they did mention Nightwings city and Harley had a small cameo.
    Not directly, but they've made indirect references. In Arrow, Oliver claims that he would've called Felicity "Oracle" but the name was taken. And in Flash, one of the headlines in The Central City Citizen April 25 2024 edition was "Wayne Tech/Queen INC Merger Complete."

Not directly, but they've made indirect references. In Arrow, Oliver claims that he would've called Felicity "Oracle" but the name was taken. And in Flash, one of the headlines in The Central City Citizen April 25 2024 edition was "Wayne Tech/Queen INC Merger Complete."
    you could even add in legend of tomorrow Rip saying he saw the man of steel die and the fall of the dark knight

On tonight's episode of the Flash, we got a fairly clear indication that Supergirl isn't a resident of either Earth-1 or Earth-2. While Barry, Cisco, and Harry were travelling between Earth-1 and Earth-2, we were shown glimpses of other alternate earths, such as the 1990's Flash, and during that we saw Supergirl.

10+ Year Old Account
    and during that we saw Supergirl.[/spoiler]
    we were told that we would see "everything". there was no indication what earth each of the images were from what earth.
    Hi