Deleted

Three black teens murdered beautiful white mother for the fun of it. Media silent.

No media outrage, no public anger, no protests, nothing. Thousands upon thousands of our people have been victims of these so called enrichers. When in history would our ancestors have allowed outsiders to rob rape and murder our women and children? They wouldn't, yet today we call it 'diversity' and 'enrichment.'
    This is when the anti-whites claim that 'all lives matter' because the victim was white.

‪#‎whitelivesmatter‬

http://conservative-headlines.com/20...-media-silent/

Kayla Peterson was just standing in front of her house when a fourteen year old thug decided it would be fun to murder a white woman.

Marcus Velasquez has been sentenced to 14 to 28 years for the December, 2012 thrill kill murder of Kayla Peterson, a twenty-two year old mother of a two year old. Velasquez was only fourteen at the time. He is fifteen now. He also has two black male teenage accomplices.

There is absolutely no doubt that the victim was targeted because of her skin color. The three perps targeted a random white couple in their neighborhood to “yell profanities at.” After the female target said “get a job,” fourteen year old thug Marcus Velasquez shot and killed her for the fun of it.

After the murder, Velasquez and his accomplices posed with the gun on facebook.

Velasquez was slapped on the wrist with 3rd degree murder. He could be paroled and killing again by the time he is twenty-five. In prison he will be treated as a hero by other black inmates for having killed a white person.

If the races had been reversed, it would be a major national news story. Instead it is a “hush crime.”

Who the fuck calls a murder enriching diversity? I've never seen anyone even on the extreme SJW side say that.

Deleted
    How long before Niva the known forum racist gets banned, I give it 20 minutes and predict a few more threads that get more neo-nazi everytime. Dat post history.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    How long before Niva the known forum racist gets banned, I give it 20 minutes and predict a few more threads that get more neo-nazi everytime. Dat post history.
    Racist is a term used by Marxists. It was invented by Trotsky.
    I am not offended by so called racism.
    It's common sense to preserve your own tribe and resist cultural genocide.

Why shouldn't someone be racially conscious and proud of his tribe?

We should pursue racial purity and preseve our heritage and resist attempts of cultural genocide

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Hoooooly shit. If that isnt a troll then thats crazy. Ugh my eyes, why did I read that thing's post history...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    Who the fuck calls a murder enriching diversity? I've never seen anyone even on the extreme SJW side say that.
    The hoodrats who commit these murders. The overly SJW media ignores this because it isn't opressing blacks.
    We can technically say that this is "enrichment" and "diversity" since nobody are saying it's not, in the popular media anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Race baiting threads aren't acceptable here