Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Something I was thinking about is whether you should be able to use divine hymn during an activation of Spirit. Someone mentioned ditching Hymn for SoR being our main raid cooldown which would take care of the issue. But if it is retained, should it be usable during SoR? I would say no, because you become immune to damage and aren't going to get interrupted. This would be fairly strong, not to mention the potential ?bonuses? from SoR itself. On the flip side you are wasting some free casting potential for protection on your hymn. Not sure if that is equivalent enough to be acceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by HeroZero View Post
    Something I was thinking about is whether you should be able to use divine hymn during an activation of Spirit. Someone mentioned ditching Hymn for SoR being our main raid cooldown which would take care of the issue. But if it is retained, should it be usable during SoR? I would say no, because you become immune to damage and aren't going to get interrupted. This would be fairly strong, not to mention the potential ?bonuses? from SoR itself. On the flip side you are wasting some free casting potential for protection on your hymn. Not sure if that is equivalent enough to be acceptable.
    You can still do it, can't you? AFAIK you can even cast DH, die, proc SoR and you'll continue casting DH, which is essentially raidwide immunity if you happen to have glyph of the Redeemer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootybear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Valancer View Post
    I play as a holy priest and when I ran hfc lfr I noticed after the first boss my heal spell wasn't casting. So I looked at it and it shows that it has a 34.4 min cast time
    Do you have the class trinket? If so, the cast time is correct. /s

what if spirit of redemption was an active that just healed you to max hp and your spells cost 0 for like 10 seconds.
    you can`t be healed during this time and when the effect ends you go back to your original hp/mana.
    something like this

Personally i just want this to be a self buff, boring as it may be, DH is underwhelming so having an on demand self buff either with DH to counter a mechanic or throwing it to help stablize the raid with like increased healing plus haste plus mutltistrike or something along those lines.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Supercowmaster View Post
    Personally i just want this to be a self buff, boring as it may be, DH is underwhelming so having an on demand self buff either with DH to counter a mechanic or throwing it to help stablize the raid with like increased healing plus haste plus mutltistrike or something along those lines.
    Kinda makes me wonder, why not just a 5% boost to all our secondary stats for the duration (or whatever balances well) not sure if it would be best to just use a flat % bonus or a % of the actual stats.