Lol ip weekend farming

Add me Na ign : piasma

10+ Year Old Account
    Mate I farm IP 10 games a day and I'm not even trying to.
    Hey everyone

I've found that IP accumulates quite fast just from playing ranked a lot. I know a lot of people have sort of "ladder anxiety", but really, it's not like there's something to lose. I guess some people may be afraid to learn their level. It's better for them to not know whether they're good or not. Or so they think.

Quote Originally Posted by Iridar51 View Post
    I've found that IP accumulates quite fast just from playing ranked a lot. I know a lot of people have sort of "ladder anxiety", but really, it's not like there's something to lose. I guess some people may be afraid to learn their level. It's better for them to not know whether they're good or not. Or so they think.

Ladder anxiety from my experience isn't so much that you are going to lose, but the idea that you are going to lose for your team. No one wants to be "that" player, some people (like myself) take it way to personal, like I am the reason (or could be) that our team fails, its hard to take that risk. You can't just say dont be that way, its just a personality type. I mean, once I get over the hurdle, by forcing myself to play, its fun win or lose, but that feeling returns once I stop playing for the day and a new day starts.

Its not really about winning or losing, its about being the one to cause the loss that people dont want to deal with.

Do you play Normals? Then it is the same deal there, and in all fairness, I find ranked to be easier than Normals after you've done your placement matches.

In Normal you can be put against a player that is Diamond, but have been trolling a bit in Normals and got a low MMR there, making it hell for you. While in Ranked you will be placed against people around your MMR.

Though this is totally unrelated :P
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

15+ Year Old Account
    The other advantage to ranked is that generally you have fewer people trolling or afk. The people who usually queue ranked are slightly more likely to care about playing properly / winning: so the games are ~easier after placement in part because you aren't as likely to have trolls/jerks/ragers/afks on your team.

Generally, you are more likely to get ~fair matches - and those are the ones that are most fun. It's not fun to get stomped because you're 4v5, and it's not fun to stomp a 4v5 - and that experience is more common in normals than ranked.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    The other advantage to ranked is that generally you have fewer people trolling or afk. The people who usually queue ranked are slightly more likely to care about playing properly / winning: so the games are ~easier after placement in part because you aren't as likely to have trolls/jerks/ragers/afks on your team.

Generally, you are more likely to get ~fair matches - and those are the ones that are most fun. It's not fun to get stomped because you're 4v5, and it's not fun to stomp a 4v5 - and that experience is more common in normals than ranked.
    Well, there is trolls in every x5 bracket (gold, plat etc), people who have given up on life it self because they dont see them self getting further because of "trolls, afk and feeders" as they blame it on.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore