Thread: WoD sucks

WoD sucks

We're all wining and yes I really want content too and it's a shame the game actually is going up in flames right now but it's clear blizzard has been working hard on the next expansion and this was a filler expansion to buy more time. I mean just look at the content we got in WoD...literally like nothing. It's horrible, they made good raids that's it. Highmaul wasn't even that great besides imperator. Besides the point blizzard isn't stupid they didn't double the team to have them sit on their arse, they are coming out with a huge expansion to go along with the movie as well. This is my speculation, I mean how do you explain the such laziness blizzard has shown? They have done literally nothing, one person could do all these changes and patches. I believe we should all keep complaining though to keep them on their toes and make them work hard because they are losing subs fast. I hope the next expansion somewhat revives us because holy sh*t WoD has been the most grindy unfun lack of content and horrible content we've ever seen. I'm a fan of PvP and PvE, PvP was demolished this expansion and PvE is actually decent. I wish I could PvP though but alliance racials are out of control (a select few) and I wish I didn't just log on to raid, I'd love to do other things but WoD has nothing else to do besides play farmville all day. Just delete that sh*t garrisons are awful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    People bitched about player housing - Blizz gave it to you ungrateful fucks and this is how you repay them.

To be fair, they did specifically say that the double the team size ended up actually hindering them more than they thought.

Although I do agree WoD is hweugh, but not for the same reasons.

That being said, this will probably be locked anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    People bitched about player housing - Blizz gave it to you ungrateful fucks and this is how you repay them.
    It's not really player housing, but okay. Also the people complaining about Garrisons aren't always the same who wanted player housing. Funny how that works eh?

If this is really player housing then this is by far the worst player housing I've ever seen in any MMORPG. Also this "housing" was part of the 50 dollars that we had to pay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Brother, if this isn't player housing - what in the hell is it?

A...garrison?

I mean, granted, it could be considered close, but usually what I've seen people asking for was a place where they could
    A) Actually show off achievements and what not
    B) Decorate as they want

And Garrisons the most they let you do is stick up some banners, show off your randomly selected mounts, and very few monuments for achievements. There's not much room for customization, which is the key point people wanted.

People will find a way to complain about anything even when they get what they want.

I never asked for this.
    Last edited by Pebrocks The Warlock; 2015-05-20 at 01:29 AM.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

This topic should be closed just based on the title alone. That is regardless of whatever it is in that giant paragraph.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    I just think honestly - each expac had a lot of hate - but now that people have some free time.. They come on here and go HAM on a game a lot of us like. Sure, I'm playing a lot of heroes of the storm right now (need my damn pet) - but I play WoW the most. Sorry the games not catering to your needs OP

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    I never asked for this.
    I should of saw that coming.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    I never asked for this.
    Jaylocked - I'm not going to argue with you lol

Players asked for housing, and got garrisons.

I asked for large fries, and got a soap dispenser.

Some days are just weird like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I should of saw that coming.
    Jaylocked - I'm not going to argue with you lol
    I fixed my comment, should include picture.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    You "had" to? They came to your flat and put a gun to your head?

Oh well, with this title, the thread will be going places. Especially since you complainers also now established that we are not allowed to tell you "just don't spend money on something you clearly dislike".

It is a fucking game, it is not like your heart will stop beating or your car will start driving unless you keep playing WoW
    Oh noes somebody doesn't like WoD!

But seriously, you know what I meant. He was complaining about "ungrateful fucks" and I said that I don't have to be grateful because I had to pay 50 dollars to access it.

A prison. Just missing showers and the thing.

This thread sucks

10+ Year Old Account
    Rant thread like this are never productive.

Closing.