Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Lol a one line bit of speculation and now we have confirmation of a threat from the horses mouth and that's not new news that these companies will be banned...okay.
    It was clear one year ago that these companies will be banned under the new law. At least is was clear to me a year ago. If the law doesn't change, that will happen.

So this was more like: "remember the law we made a year ago?" "yeah?" "well it's still on." "ok, so?"
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    Should I feel bad, if I support bans on Facebook and Twitter?
    If social media posts are not worthy of WorldStar, it isn't much of a loss.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

Only world of warcraft to go then!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    On a side note, I like it how in any thread about Russia there is always 2-3 trolls immediately jumping to defend their precious country. Russian taxpayers money doesn't go to waste!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Deleted
    "Who voted for Sweden in Eurovision? We'll send the KGB on their asses!"

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015...n_7423550.html

Uh Putin, you gotta pay for that stuff
    Mr. Putin, please please please, ban your countrymen from playing online video games such as DOTA and Battlefield 3 and 4.

Please.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    On a side note, I like it how in any thread about Russia there is always 2-3 trolls immediately jumping to defend their precious country. Russian taxpayers money doesn't go to waste!
    There are plenty of people who honestly believe that what's going on there is for the better. A certain percentage of people get easily indoctrinated, and are passionate about "their" beliefs.

Edit: Today Putin announced authorization to closing down of unwanted foreign organizations, such as Amnesty International and Human Rights Watch. No court decision necessary.
    Rincewind: Ah! We may, in fact, have reached the root of the problem. However it's a silly problem and so I am suddenly going to stop talking to you.
    The better character questionnaire (D&D)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercadi View Post
    Today Putin announced authorization to closing down of unwanted foreign organizations, such as Amnesty International and Human Rights Watch. No court decision necessary.
    Well, organizations like those have been caught sponsoring and organizing Maidan. It's logical that government doesn't want terrorist boot camps under the guise of "Human Rights and Democracy Watch of Liberation of Freedom" right under their noses.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are plenty of people who honestly believe that what's going on there is for the better. A certain percentage of people get easily indoctrinated, and are passionate about "their" beliefs.
    Yes, I know... But carefully going through every single thread related to Russia in any way and jumping it to defend it against any case of criticism - I can't believe these people are doing it for free. And if they are, they are missing on a lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Ooh, wow.
    That is absolutely not what happened and is exactly why "trolls immediately jump in to defend" because someone has to speak out against that bullshit.
    I hope you can read Russian.
    http://lenta.ru/news/2015/05/23/act/
    Rincewind: Ah! We may, in fact, have reached the root of the problem. However it's a silly problem and so I am suddenly going to stop talking to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    How adorable. Go ahead and ban them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка

Edit: Today Putin announced authorization to closing down of unwanted foreign organizations, such as Amnesty International and Human Rights Watch. No court decision necessary.
    Russia fanboys all need to have fun, and they make great entertainment. Its win/win, i'd say.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    Well, organizations like those have been caught sponsoring and organizing Maidan. It's logical that government doesn't want terrorist boot camps under the guise of "Human Rights and Democracy Watch of Liberation of Freedom" right under their noses.
    Human Rights Watch has terrorist boot camps. Okay. This is a new one.

And The Red Cross are secretly alien invaders trying to mind control us through our blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imadraenei View Post
    You can find that unbiased view somewhere between Atlantis and that unicorn farm down the street, just off Interstate √(-1).

"like those", learn to read. Damnit.

Sigh, a thread about Russia and suddenly the Western literacy-rate drops by 34%
    If an organization is "like" Amnesty and HRW, they're not making "terrorist boot camps."

That defense is unfathomably stupid.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laila View Post
    If an organization is "like" Amnesty and HRW, they're not making "terrorist boot camps."

That defense is unfathomably stupid.
    What they're saying is that organizations fronting as humanitarian have been connected to supporting political dissent. If humanitarian organizations are being used to funnel means to groups that support ideals of a political "enemy", of course the government doesn't want them there. There's usually more than 1 side to a story.. I'm not a big fan of Russia, but let's not dig our head in the sand and suggest countries like the US aren't probably using covert means to manipulate politics in their favor. It's the norm rather than the exception.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    Only world of warcraft to go then!
    World of Warcraft was banned in a certain part of ukraine, considered ukraine by blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    "like those", learn to read. Damnit.

Sigh, a thread about Russia and suddenly the Western literacy-rate drops by 34%
    Oh I'm so sorry, an organization like Human Rights Watch promotes terrorist camps!

Seriously now...?
    Quote Originally Posted by Imadraenei View Post
    You can find that unbiased view somewhere between Atlantis and that unicorn farm down the street, just off Interstate √(-1).

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    What they're saying is that organizations fronting as humanitarian have been connected to supporting political dissent. If humanitarian organizations are being used to funnel means to groups that support ideals of a political "enemy", of course the government doesn't want them there. There's usually more than 1 side to a story.. I'm not a big fan of Russia, but let's not dig our head in the sand and suggest countries like the US aren't probably using covert means to manipulate politics in their favor. It's the norm rather than the exception.
    Thank you. Good to know that not everyone in Europe is trying to be a jester in defense of idealized image of the world.

I can translate it or read the story in different languages.
    Let's compare these two statements:
    1) Putin is going to ban HRW and Amnesty without going to court.
    2) HRW and Amnesty are unhappy with a new law.
    1) He authorized this, it's in the act.
    2) Those are the biggest organizations that apply under this act, also ones constantly criticizing Putin. Would be foolish to assume that the act was implemented without a purpose.

In previous years organizations like these were categorized as "foreign agents", and now this.

They should ban them here also.