Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazyo View Post
    This effect is cool but don't forget that you will reach such levels of leech AFTER healing. So, if there isn't sustained damages that's useless.
    Damages like Gruul's slice (whitout the DoT component) are healed really fast and the 30% + leech effect you will put on dps will be a total lost (because they don't take any other damages before the buff expire, except for the Dot component ).

But, on abilities like Backhand's demolitions (MM) it could be really useful.
    I think we shouldn't get too exited about this trinket because it will be very situational.

I've only tested HM so correct me if i'm wrong but id doesn't seem to be a lot of big sustained raid-wide damages on Hellfire's citadel.
    So first of gruul is a good exampøe where this trinket would be good. they take some damage, because of how the healing is, you can just Wild growth then forget about all those until next inferno cause Wg got you covered for 15 ish seconds rather than 7.

The trinket seems to be closer to situationally sub-par rather than being bad most of the time and situationally good.

It scales with dpsers who in most cases gets way more gear than healers at least during progress, this backfires if you play with people way below you in gear though. This also means that you will do more healing when the fight has adds, also it increases your healing during execute phases.

It takes some time to ramp up though, which probably was your entire point, the healing isn't instant and for us resto druids its going to take some time to actually ramp it up. Though it indirectly increases the duration of our hots, consider the archimonde fight where you get sent into the twisting nether, if you are healing inside, healing on the outside lasts a bit longer, and if you are on the outside you help out the healer inside.

Also it doesn't do very much for spot healing, which is not something we are good at in the first place.
    Last edited by theburned; 2015-05-27 at 05:00 PM.