Honest question about flying.

I have the following question:
    Did anyone unsub BECAUSE of flying?
    I know alot of people unsubbed because of the removal of flying and wanted to know if viceversa is also true.
    Just be honest please

Deleted
    Im having fun on my ground mount hunting for rares and geting all the toys.
    If i could fly i would complete this task in a day. It would be trivial and not fun at all.

There is nothing else to do in the world with a flying mount, only hunting rares (and gathering probably).
    I like the outworld content as it is so NO, i would never quit because of flying mounts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nagual View Post
    Did anyone unsub BECAUSE of flying?
    That's probably a question you should have asked during TBC, when flying was introduced. I doubt anyone since then would have quit because of flying being implemented, even when Cataclysm brought flying to the old world continents.

I unsubscribed because I don't raid, and none of the other options for things to do at level 100 in WoD interested me enough to keep me playing. So, no. I didn't quit solely because of flight removal.

That being said, I am pro flight, and the decision to remove flight in WoD certainly didn't help for me. I feel that the game was perfectly fine for the four expansions that allowed flight, and I can't see a single way the game benefits from its removal.

Quote Originally Posted by Free Punk View Post
    Im having fun on my ground mount hunting for rares and geting all the toys.
    If i could fly i would complete this task in a day. It would be trivial and not fun at all.

There is nothing else to do in the world with a flying mount, only hunting rares (and gathering probably).
    I like the outworld content as it is so NO, i would never quit because of flying mounts.
    Then don't fly. Does your flying mount force you to use them?

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    That's probably a question you should have asked during TBC, when flying was introduced. I doubt anyone since then would have quit because of flying being implemented, even when Cataclysm brought flying to the old world continents.
    Back then they complained that world pvp was destroyed. Its fun man....let me tell you, even when I did all quest achivements, or full loremaster, or all treasures, I never encountered world pvp anyway. Ok, I was ganking 1v1 100's at any chance I saw, but it still didnt happen more than 10 times.

World pvp is dead flying or no flying.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Not directly, but it sure made the game worse for me, and contributed to my growing boredom and eventual quitting (if only temporarily.)

10+ Year Old Account
    We've got plenty of flying threads open and we have polls on people's opinions. Use an open thread.