Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    Have we really run out of things to complain about and now we're worried about circumcision? The anticircumcision movement baffles me, it's not just that the scientific data that they present is amateurish and laughable, it's that all the shit that goes on in this world and this is what they choose to spend all of their energy on, get all worked up over.
    This is why we need another black plague, preferable one that targets people with double digit I.Q.'s

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2015-05-26 at 03:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    My point was your country was founded upon by a revolution but I guess it's easier just cherry picking values
    So how's the empire holding out for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Lilla Blomma View Post
    Then I'd question how you can not notice a difference between cut and uncut. Because I see a clear difference.
    when its erect ?

15+ Year Old Account
    Have we really run out of things to complain about and now we're worried about circumcision? The anticircumcision movement baffles me, it's not just that the scientific data that they present is amateurish and laughable, it's that all the shit that goes on in this world and this is what they choose to spend all of their energy on, get all worked up over.
    Right to bodily autonomy for children is a pretty major issue, past being considered "first world problem". Sure, it's not as bad as systemic rape or exploitation of hundreds of millions of poor people, but it's still big enough to be worth having an opinion in.

Deleted
    Yes, we can't multitask

EU scientific data conflicts with US scientific data thus EU is obviously wrong. K

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    when its erect ?
    Yes? Why wouldn't I?

10+ Year Old Account
    While it's grand to worry and argue about bigger topics, it must be noted that one simply can't just ignore the smaller concerns that still need to be addressed just because it's of lower priority based on the subject's opinion. One must tend to all the plants in a garden, not simply the big nor the small only.
    "Why of course the people don't want war…. But, after all… it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."

Yes? Why wouldn't I?
    Well I would post mine next to one that wasn't cut, but
    1. I would get banned
    2. My camera doesn't have a zoom function.

Deleted
    Have we really run out of things to complain about and now we're worried about circumcision? The anticircumcision movement baffles me, it's not just that the scientific data that they present is amateurish and laughable
    What's laughable is the idea that somebody shouldn't be allowed to choose what happens to their body "because tradition". The circumcised in the UK are less than 10% of the population. In the US it's more like 70-80%. People in the UK aren't dying of a rotten pecker, are they? Nor are people in other European countries that don't widely practice circumcision. It's so bloody stupid to pretend like there are all these amazing benefits to having your dick cut, because washing it is sooooooo hard rite, just so you can all feel justified in mutilating your unknowing children.
    Last edited by mmoc4359933d3d; 2015-05-26 at 03:47 PM.

Deleted
    when its erect ?
    a flacid circumcised dick looks completely different

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    a flacid circumcised dick looks completely different
    Yes, this I know

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Has it ever ocurred to you that you don't have to focus on only one thing?
    I'm an adult, not a teenager, I can't really be THAT worked up over the little things like circumcision and the important stuff too.

Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    What's laughable is the idea that somebody shouldn't be allowed to choose what happens to their body "because tradition". The circumcised in the UK are less than 10% of the population. In the US it's more like 70-80%. People in the UK aren't dying of a rotten pecker, are they? Nor are people in other European countries that don't widely practice circumcision. It's so bloody stupid to pretend like there are all these amazing benefits to having your dick cut, because washing it is sooooooo hard rite?
    Hey in an ideal world yes it would be everyone's choice, for circumcision and a lot of other things that parents often decide for their children. I'm not disagreeing with that at all, but with all the injustices in the world, with all the real mutilation that occurs in the world, with all the fucked up things going on in every corner of the world, people getting worked up over circumcision is just funny and sad.
    Last edited by RoKPaNda; 2015-05-26 at 03:48 PM.

Deleted
    Well I would post mine next to one that wasn't cut, but
    1. I would get banned
    2. My camera doesn't have a zoom function.
    No foreskin to take hold off with the hand, for one.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm an adult, not a teenager, I can't really be THAT worked up over the little things like circumcision and the important stuff too.
    I'm guessing circumcision is culturally normalized to you.

Herald of the Titans Zenotetsuken's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwiez View Post
    There's a reason it's called "bumping uglies", your junk doesn't have to win beauty contests. You're just used to how your tonker looks without a foreskin. If you'd hadn't been circumcised as a child, then you'd still be free to choose it for yourself today.
    It doesn't matter what mine looks like, all penises look stupid, but foreskin looks disgusting. My parents made a choice that I am happy they made before my brain could even register thought, let alone pain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Quit strawmaning.

You fucked up by saying what you said and are now trying to compare it to something completely asinine. My stance this entire thread has been I'm against it, but don't agree with calling it mutilation by exact definition.

You're upset because your "you're a feminist" comment fell apart.
    No strawman there, just showing how idiotic your statements were to begin with. Especially since you've still dodge the elephant in the room. If this were about women, you'd be (rightfully) pissed off. Since it's not, you're not as defensive. Don't PMS on me because I pointed it out, and don't bother denying it because many people know your mindset on here to prove you otherwise.

You're just mad that I'm using my man card to try to submit you into a patriarchal cis male society, or some SJW bs phrasing.
    "Why of course the people don't want war…. But, after all… it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."

15+ Year Old Account
    No foreskin to take hold off with the hand, for one.
    Are you pinching peoples foreskin, Tiili? :s

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenotetsuken View Post
    It doesn't matter what mine looks like, all penises look stupid, but foreskin looks disgusting. My parents made a choice that I am happy they made before my brain could even register thought, let alone pain.
    Circumcision scars are worse than the foreskin in terms of looking disgusting. Far worse. Foreskin doesn't phase me one bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    Are you pinching peoples foreskin, Tiili? :s
    Provided you're not erect that won't be doing any pain.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is why we need another black plague, preferable one that targets people with double digit I.Q.'s
    What would we do without you though, Zenkai? Who then would we laugh at?