Page 1 of 11
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Afraid that my sis is in a pump n dump relationship

Well..I got nowhere else to ask about this.

But my younger sis appears to be falling for a 35 year old electrical engineer. Dude gots the Mercedes Benz that i've drooled over and everything.

He reallly seems like one of those guys who was rejected in HS and gets his revenge on women back then by banging one young chick after another. I mean, for gods sake, he only wants to see her at night.

The minute my sis gets somewhat demanding, i'm afraid he's gonna dump her like a used tampon and move on to the next youngin. And frankly, she don't need to be subjected to that right now.

I'm not sure if there's anything I can really do.

Is she hot?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    You are a carbon copy of what you long so hard to fight in the streets. An extremist. Someone so desperate for strife to prove you are the ubermensch, err, Real American.

Alt lite. Sounds like you're having an alt fright. Unable to sleep at alt night. Maybe you should relax and fly an alt kite. Go down to the diner for an alt bite. You shouldn't be treating people with alt spite. Eventually, everything will be alt right.

10+ Year Old Account
    not your place to make her decisions. she needs to make her own mistakes as well as successes. maybe she enjoys it. not trying to be rude or disrespectful to you, but not everybody shares the same tastes in relationship standards.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobosan View Post
    Unless you have definitive proof of abuse in the relationship, leave it the hell alone. As long as she's a consenting adult you've really got no business interfering beyond voicing your concerns respectfully and then leaving off.
    It's my sisters emotional stability.

Like hell it isn't my business.

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post

But my younger sis appears to be falling for a 35 year old electrical engineer. Dude gots the Mercedes Benz that i've drooled over and everything.

He reallly seems like one of those guys who was rejected in HS and gets his revenge on women back then by banging one young chick after another. I mean, for gods sake, he only wants to see her at night.

The minute my sis gets somewhat demanding, i'm afraid he's gonna dump her like a used tampon and move on to the next youngin. And frankly, she don't need to be subjected to that right now.

How is it your business what your sister does? Your posts get more and more obnoxious as time goes on, and that's a tough prize to claim, it's a trophy right up there together with your anime avatar shitposter trophies.

so your sister is attracted to that gold huh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinndra View Post
    not your place to make her decisions. she needs to make her own mistakes as well as successes. maybe she enjoys it. not trying to be rude or disrespectful to you, but not everybody shares the same tastes in relationship standards.
    Exactly. It's your sister's right to get pumped and dumped.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalkinDude View Post
    How do you know she's not just in it for the fun? Wealthy guy who can show her a good time and take her places guys her own age can only drive by.
    Because I know her?

Quote Originally Posted by Lobosan
    Unless you have definitive proof of abuse in the relationship, leave it the hell alone. As long as she's a consenting adult you've really got no business interfering beyond voicing your concerns respectfully and then leaving off.

Quote Originally Posted by Schinto View Post
    How is it your business what your sister does? Your posts get more and more obnoxious as time goes on, and that's a tough prize to claim, it's a trophy right up there together with your anime avatar shitposter trophies.
    It's posts like these that make me wish this forum had a Like button.

I find this thread odd based on OP's previous posts / threads about women.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wanted to make a gun joke with your title but decided to just leave it alone...

SERIOUSLY! PUMP HIM FULL OF LEAD AND DUMP HIM? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

1. Im 33 and my last girlfriend was 23 and the previous one before that was 42. The 23 year old was by FAR more mature than the 42 year old. Maturity and Personality > Age.

2. He "seems" like one of those guys? How do you know? Because its what you would do? So what if he only sees her in the evenings. Maybe he works odd hours. Maybe he has other personal commitments (a child maybe). Who knows. You certainly dont or you would have said something here.

I get the "I want to protect my younger sister" mentality. I really do, I have a sister (and a brother) myself. It really seems though that you just need to stay out of her business and let it run its course. I strongly doubt that this is the first relationship of hers that you have stuck your nose into.

It's my sisters emotional stability.

Like hell it isn't my business.
    Its really NOT your business
    Last edited by babalou1; 2015-05-27 at 03:31 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    As one protectve sibling to another, all I can say is: you can give advice, but the ultimate decision is up to her. You cant force her to do anything, and constantly protecting someone form getting hurt means that when they eventually DO, they wont know how to handle it.

Trust me, I've been having to counsel my younger sis for years! She gets hurt, then angry and moves on. Just be there when she needs you.

10+ Year Old Account
    You jealous brah?

Gosh, dude, how many sisters you have? Last time I remember you tried to tell your sister she shouldn't have a baby in her own marriage... Can't you just let them live their lives how they want to?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdatik View Post
    I find this thread odd based on OP's previous posts / threads about women.
    What you want for yourself often differs form what you think is best for siblings you adore. Weird, I know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by babalou1 View Post
    1. Im 33 and my last girlfriend was 23 and the previous one before that was 42. The 23 year old was by FAR more mature than the 42 year old. Maturity and Personality > Age.

2. He "seems" like one of those guys? How do you know? Because its what you would do? So what if he only sees her in the evenings. Maybe he works odd hours. Maybe he has other personal commitments (a child maybe). Who knows. You certainly dont or you would have said something here.

I get the "I want to protect my younger sister" mentality. I really do, I have a sister (and a brother) myself. It really seems though that you just need to stay out of her business and let it run its course. I strongly doubt that this is the first relationship of hers that you have stuck your nose into.
    Actually I haven't at all in the past. It's kind of why i've changed course in recent years.

The guy is fucking shady. I can tell.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    What you want for yourself often differs form what you think is best for siblings you adore. Weird, I know.
    How is that weird? Kind of nailed it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually I haven't at all in the past. It's kind of why i've changed course in recent years.

The guy is fucking shady. I can tell.

- - - Updated - - -

How is that weird? Kind of nailed it.
    Weird for that guy, not for you or me. I know exactly how it is so I empathize with ya

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Some may view it as hypocrisy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisberb View Post
    Some may view it as hypocrisy.
    I've mostly advocated being honest about it from the get go.

It may not be happening here, there may actually be some dishonesty afoot.