Wish druid thread had something like this!

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...esults-for-WoD

Its the rogue thread Simcraft results for all 3 specs. Wish there was a way to do this for comparing Boomkin with Feral, it just looks so well done and clean.
    I run simcraft and read and understand all the helpful posts, just something about this one that i like. Anyways i was bored and just felt like sharing lmfao

Boomkin and Feral are completely different specs though so it doesn't make as much sense to do something like that.

Feel like the fact that Feral is melee, Boomkin is ranged, Feral does very high single target damage but barely any AOE, Boomkin does good single target damage and very high AOE distinguishes them enough. But I agree, it looks very fancy.

Each spec has threads like this for each tier and yes being feral melee and moonkin ranged there is a little use to compare them like this.

Play the spec you want-unless you're in a top 50 guild going for raw progression the spec you play has little impact on progression.

Why would you want to compare them from a numbers PoV in the first place? As long as both are viable, the practical differences between a ranged caster and a physical melee are always going to completely blot out the numbers game.

guys chill lmao, i realize they are ranged vs melee. i was just stating that i like how it looked aesthetically pretty much, the thread is very well done and i liked it
    besides comparing ranged vs melee isnt a issue imo, you could still compare the 2 specs in a way where it was SingleTarget vs MultiTarget vs Cleave
    Last edited by Heckadots; 2015-06-05 at 08:53 AM.