Can we have a touching moment?

My eye was caught by a blue post on the front of mmochampion, I have a feeling most of you saw it but it was one of the most touching tear-jerking things that I saw today.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17605343113

I just want to know what people have to say about this, I think it shows how valuable life is and how lucky most of us are to be as healthy as we are, everyone knows someone with cancer and we all know its a huge concern in the world, but yet again another member of our WoW family is leaving us and its sad to think about.

Someone raid her in-game funeral to Scatman John and then we're talking.

Touching read and brief. I lost my father to cancer, to write something like that in a public manner is brave. And people such as Spiral above me might want to read up on what cancer does to you. Imagine months of hospital visits, growing weaker until you can't even be awake and those around you have to see you like that until you can no longer breathe. That's what different kinds of cancer can do to you.

Let's show some minor respect, yea? It requires a lot more to write something akin to a closure and a good bye (permanently) than it does to make a bad joke about funeral raids.. That's just tasteless.
    There is common sense and ignorance. Choose one and accept the consequences.