Deleted

Buying my mom an Ipad Air 2

It is my mom's birthday on Thursday. I told her I have a gift for her. She keeps asking me if it is an Ipad Air 2. Ever since I bought mine, she has been telling me that she is going to buy one for herself as her laptop is broken. Thing is, I already gave her £5000 (£4000) I owed her as I money I borrowed and £1000 out of kindness. I feel kind of bad because it is like she doesn't even care about the extra £1000 I have given her on top of what I owed her. She has booked a holiday with this and is now complaining to me about not having anymore money! I feel kind of forced into buying her an Ipad Air 2 because if I don't, she may decide NOT to give her house to me when she dies. So I am trying to be so kind and generous to manipulate her into thinking that I am the better son...

Should buy a box set of like Full House or something and sit down and watch it together.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

10+ Year Old Account
    i'm getting the feeling here....that your family seems to worship money and materialism.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

So you paid your mom back, gave her 1k extra, she spends it to go on holiday and is complaining about lack of money...

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't know what to say, because the things I want to say, and should say, would definitely get me infracted.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good lord...either your family is ridiculously materialistic, in a sense that I would never want to have anything to do with your family, or you're attempting to troll for some very odd reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

10+ Year Old Account
    You paid your mother back. That's one transaction.
    You paid your mother another ton, I mean a thousand pounds, "out of kindness". That's one transaction, but the "out of kindness deserves a bit of a raised eyebrow.
    Your mother has a birthday coming. That's one transaction.

The three are not related. One is debt, one is an act that you took on your own, one is a common reason to give a parent something nice.

Where's the confusion? You feel like you need to do something so that you get her house? Do you have any idea what a vulture that makes you sound like? Sheesh! And you worry about the price of a minor bit of electronics?
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

maybe buy her an iPad2 for firing you out her vagina cannon, as gratitude?

because without your mom, you couldn't come here to complain about her dropping hints after she lent you 4,000.

my mom wouldn't spit on me if i was on fire.

10+ Year Old Account
    So you're trying to buy your mom's house with an iPad air?

Not sure who is worse.