+ 18

Don't leave me!

+ 19

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

10+ Year Old Account
    + 20

Hai everyone.

http://imgur.com/gallery/uHlKTfB

http://imgur.com/gallery/nwWTt6A

http://imgur.com/gallery/jtBA9nv

http://imgur.com/gallery/qXSNclE

Quote Originally Posted by Kjanaprik View Post

I kinda was happy that someone finally shut him up... his cockiness was getting obnoxious
    spoiler from last nights fight
    At least he took his loss like a man, something a Diaz can't do.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Damn, he got fucked up.
    That's what happens when you fight two weight classes above your normal one.

Kinda expected this, but damn..
    Connor lost but Nate's face looked awful at the press conference.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    But then again, you gotta know your own limits and realize why there are weight classes. He fucked that up all by him self

10+ Year Old Account
    But then again, you gotta know your own limits and realize why there are weight classes. He fucked that up all by him self
    He certainly did, but he also got paid a shit ton. He also has the guts to fight bigger fighters at higher weight classes, something so many fighters don't have the balls to do.
    By hyping these fights the way he has been, he has made sure that he will make a fuck ton of money because people will tune into his fights.
    I love the fact that he was willing to fight at Featherweight, Lightweight and Welterweight against anyone. Years ago fighters had the mentality of anyone, anywhere, any time, at any weight. It is the complete opposite these days, and is refreshing to see a fighter with the old school mentality during this time in MMA.

Deleted
    He certainly did, but he also got paid a shit ton. He also has the guts to fight bigger fighters at higher weight classes, something so many fighters don't have the balls to do.
    By hyping these fights the way he has been, he has made sure that he will make a fuck ton of money because people will tune into his fights.
    I love the fact that he was willing to fight at Featherweight, Lightweight and Welterweight against anyone. Years ago fighters had the mentality of anyone, anywhere, any time, at any weight. It is the complete opposite these days, and is refreshing to see a fighter with the old school mentality during this time in MMA.
    Too be honest, I love watching like interviews with him, he is very energetic and confident about his own skills.

Connor lost but Nate's face looked awful at the press conference.
    Yeah, If you watched the fight, it was just one punch Nate had that really finished it, if he hadn't landed that one punch that disoriented Connor, I am sure Connor might've won.

The big difference was also that Connor threw bunch of punches and kicks "into the air" so to speak and exhausted his energy way to quickly (I believe Connor touched on that in the interview) whereas in the first round Diaz just danced around and blocked and was saving his energy so when he did manage to land that lucky punch he could go all out on him and finish it.

judging by the amount of hits Diaz had sustained to the head so far, it wouldn't have taken many more to render him vulnerable.

Too be honest, I love watching like interviews with him, he is very energetic and confident about his own skills.
    http://i.imgur.com/sVQ5ktd.jpg

+19

Dapper as fuck.

+ 16

+ 12

Cool! And now, the important question: what board games?

+ 13

Quote Originally Posted by Hastings View Post
    Yesterday was fun! Went to downtown and walked around it all day (first time doing that, was quite fun, downtown Houston is surprisingly walkable, like really walkable it's nice), went to two local restaurants with a good scene, and then played board games until late in the night!
    Sounds like lots of fun ^^

Spent all yesterday studying, walked around town with my dog today but it started snowing/sleeting heavily so we just ran back home after 30 mins or so

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cz_z-Ljzt-0

+14

+ 11

Can't decide what to do.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://imgur.com/gallery/HOSg2FC

Love him or hate him, his interviews are entertaining and so are his fights.

Yeah, If you watched the fight, it was just one punch Nate had that really finished it, if he hadn't landed that one punch that disoriented Connor, I am sure Connor might've won.

The big difference was also that Connor threw bunch of punches and kicks "into the air" so to speak and exhausted his energy way to quickly (I believe Connor touched on that in the interview) whereas in the first round Diaz just danced around and blocked and was saving his energy so when he did manage to land that lucky punch he could go all out on him and finish it.

judging by the amount of hits Diaz had sustained to the head so far, it wouldn't have taken many more to render him vulnerable.
    It seemed Connor had a difficult time adjusting to fighting someone who is taller and naturally bigger than him. You could see he was having a tough time finding his range.

The Diaz brothers are very durable guys and it takes a lot to take them out. Connor really was in over his head fighting two weight classes above his own, but good on him for having the balls and confidence to even attempt such a thing. Connor was also respectful in defeat which I appreciate.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Dapper as fuck.

+ 16
    He certainly does know how to dress.

Quote Originally Posted by Hastings View Post
    + 15

G'day all!

Yesterday was fun! Went to downtown and walked around it all day (first time doing that, was quite fun, downtown Houston is surprisingly walkable, like really walkable it's nice), went to two local restaurants with a good scene, and then played board games until late in the night!
    That sounds like a really good day!
    My college held a lazer tag part from 7-10 on Friday but I was too tired from my workout so I didn't go

Sounds like lots of fun ^^

Spent all yesterday studying, walked around town with my dog today but it started snowing/sleeting heavily so we just ran back home after 30 mins or so

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cz_z-Ljzt-0

+14
    I would send you some of my warm weather if I could.

+ 14