Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by metalslave View Post
    Hey Rylix, can you take a look on my questions above?!

Basically anything is viable in TW, and I don't really care about BiS so somebody else might be better suited to answer your question.

What I can tell you though is that sub is a lot of fun with the leg daggers.

Quote Originally Posted by RylixTV View Post
    Basically anything is viable in TW, and I don't really care about BiS so somebody else might be better suited to answer your question.

What I can tell you though is that sub is a lot of fun with the leg daggers.
    Sorry, my mistake. The guy who is researching the BiS gear is Mobsy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RylixTV View Post
    So I tried the daggers after the fix and they seem to work fine for sub, on a bossfight they sometimes proc on the end, a lot more on trash due to FoK and CT.

Now I tried them for combat and O-M-G the proc rate is utter dogshit. Was it as bad back in the day? I get like 1-3 procs per instance depending on whether they fall off or not after trash. During BF I somewhat gain okayish stacks, like 10 per trashpack but on a whole bossfight I get like 15 stacks, which is not even halfway for a proc.
    The proc rate was always dogshit for Combat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    The proc rate was always dogshit for Combat.
    To clarify, it had to be, because Blade Flurry would have otherwise made them insanely overpowered
    ill probably be infracted for this post

Quote Originally Posted by Squirl View Post
    Earlier in this very thread.
    Damn, I think that some items were "fixed".

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    anyone got the best spec/talents for max TW efficiency (full legendaries and stuff)

Quote Originally Posted by t0ken View Post
    anyone got the best spec/talents for max TW efficiency (full legendaries and stuff)
    MfD combat, dont use crippling poison.

I can tell you looking a rogue I was TWing with yesterday: mirror and leg cloak plus he was all 730+ mythic and he was doing 5-7k in BC. I was BiS (except no mirror) on my hunter and doing 5-6k most of the time.

I'd be interested to see what an updated BiS is like, especially for those who don't have access to the mirror trinket. (My rogue is a non raiding alt)

Quote Originally Posted by Underz View Post
    Tiny Abo seems pretty trash now
    Have to disagree, got nice results using it - ofc the heroic version (huge difference) as combat with a decent Tank, able to pull masses, so i peek at 30k+ dps (without Blademaster trinket). Cannot remember exact %-numbers on my rogue sadly.

Tanking with TAiaJ on my Paladin = 14% total damage done by it (Mote of Anger) during a whole TBC-dungeon (with SoR).

Quote Originally Posted by metalslave View Post
    Warglaives are viable on ICC Timewalkings dungeons?
    No, they are bad. - Even for TBC they are not impressive and Fangs are supperior.

Found some "funny" legs on my older Rogue in the bank
    LFR-DS tier-legs with: "Dragonbone Leg Reinforcements" (doesnt exist in game anymore) which dont seem to scale down properly, as it gave ~45AP and ~25crit.
    search for: gamepedia.com/Dragonbone_Leg_Reinforcements
    Last edited by Clarx; 2015-12-14 at 07:38 AM.

if using fangs - which spec is best to go with?