Page 1 of 17
... LastLast

I don't want to believe this - 6.2

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...5675214?page=1

Apparently this shipyard in 6.2 is nothing more than a new additional garrison table for us to manage. No actual ships, no sailing, just more followers to recruit and level and send on missions. If this comes to fruition ( which im sure it will, I don't expect any better anymore ) this might just be the straw to break the camels back for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are actual ships, but I have no idea why you actually expected to sail them around...0

10+ Year Old Account
    But you can visit your shipyard! Isn't that exciting? :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    Didn't help that he had Sky Admiral Warcrimes McEvillaugh flying his airship for him.
    hi im tydrane from dranasuss

Quote Originally Posted by Nhiosis View Post
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...5675214?page=1

Apparently this shipyard in 6.2 is nothing more than a new additional garrison table for us to manage. No actual ships, no sailing, just more followers to recruit and level and send on missions. If this comes to fruition ( which im sure it will, I don't expect any better anymore ) this might just be the straw to break the camels back for me.
    People on the ptr have been saying this for awhile, not sure how it would be unbelievable at this point.

There's been at least one major thread on this exact subject before. Yeah, it's just a garrison thing and no there's nothing in 6.2 to get excited over besides the raid.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah, they have said that from the start.
    soon youll realize the whole game is just pixels.
    is there anything in the game that is 'actual'? no.
    its funny you actually thought you would be getting some sort of boat? is that the problem, you arent getting a boat?
    Last edited by Csnyder; 2015-06-03 at 07:49 PM.

It's just another thing to do in your garrison...

fucking yay.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

there will probably be a quest where you throw a bottle at your ship. you might not even be able to go on it either.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have no idea where it was stated this was anything otherwise, there's a reason no one's been too 'hyped' for 6.2. For most of us this is just a new raid tier and not much else. I'm keeping my expectations low as low can be so maybe Tanaan jungle will spark some thrills but I'm not holding any breath.
    I have eaten all the popcorn, I left none for anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Aqua View Post
    For most of us this is just a new raid tier and not much else.
    I remember when that's pretty much all content patches ever were. They added a few non-raid things in a few content patches over the years and now it's expected to happen every time.

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I really want to see the pre-expansion event for 7.0 being burning your garrison to the ground and sinking the boats while your followers are caged inside them, that'd bring me more joy than the AQ event, the BC pre-event, and the Wrath event combined.
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    It's just another thing to do in your garrison...

fucking yay.
    Only it's not in the garrison. You have to go to your shipyard to use the command table there. Can't fly there, of course, because that wouldn't be immersive. LMAO.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokochai View Post
    there will probably be a quest where you throw a bottle at your ship
    I hope it's a Molotov Cocktail.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    I hope it's a Molotov Cocktail.
    Its filled with letters telling blizzard to keep up the good work and add garrisons to next xpac.

But you have your own shipyard! Aren't you thankful?
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    I do not need to be constructive in this thread, nor provide an argument. There is nothing here to actually debate. Your reasoning is flawed and thusly you have no argument.
    ↑ Epitome of Internet Logic

What, were you expecting to go sailing around? Did you think it was going to turn into Black Flag in a content patch?

That's pretty dim-witted.
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Veyne View Post
    I remember when that's pretty much all content patches ever were. They added a few non-raid things in a few content patches over the years and now it's expected to happen every time.
    Yeah, only ... the exact opposite of that.
    The plural of anecdote is not "data". It's "Bayesian inference".

I lol when I see posts about people finding this out just now.

Yea, the shipyard is just another glorified garrison facebook.

Tanaan Jungle is more apexis grind with a new daily and some rares which I bet are not really rares.

The mounts they are re-skins again but the Archimonde Mythic one which I think is horrible.

Mythic dungeons are the same as the dungeons we have now but scaled up. No new mechanics, nothing that makes them harder.

Timewalking is so bad that they have to open them only for certain periods of time and it is more rehashed content.

Can this people get more lazy?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Veyne View Post
    well to be fair it's not like there was anything was in 6.1
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

If you don't want to do it you don't have to, no one is forcing you to build a shipyard.