Page 1 of 13
... LastLast

Man kicked Out of Naked Bike Ride for Having Erection

Floppy dicked haters

“Everyone was taking their clothes off to get ready for the ride. I heard gasps and I turned around - it was a horrible sight. It’s fair to say he was overexcited and got aroused. It looked like he was enjoying the event a bit too much. One of the organizers went over to him and told him to put his trousers on while speaking on a walkie-talkie to police.”

The man looked sheepish when he was spoken to by the police.”

Race organizer Barry Freeman confirmed the incident on Facebook, writing “We do not accept this behavior and he was dealt with and removed before the ride started.”
    It seems rather odd that a bike ride about nudity and embracing the human body would say "no erections at all!" as though they're something you have absolute 100% control over at all times. I'm sure there are women who get turned on, but you can't quite "see" that unless you're going about checking seats for moistness. Seems really hypocritical.
    Last edited by Themius; 2015-06-05 at 10:29 PM.

You can ride your bike naked, but you can't like it.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Take that patriarchy.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Right. A hundred flaccid penises is no problem, but one erect one is "a horrible sight". GTFO.

Stupid event has stupid occurrence. Color me shocked!

10+ Year Old Account
    Strange. It's not something people always have control over. Did they boot the women who had erect nipples too? Just wierd.

Deleted
    Ohh god this comment
    "Why? Why do this? Why tempt fate in this way? All those hungry, hungry bike chains, just waiting to grind your Vienna Sausage into Potted meat."
    It causes physical pain to read it for me...

It must have been hard for him.

I do find it weird that the types that tend to be for nudity and embracing the body, also condemn erections.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    I do find it weird that the types that tend to be for nudity and embracing the body, also condemn erections.
    It's almost like they're just contrarian assholes rather than people with coherent positions...

Deleted
    so the only bloke enjoying himself got kick out?

Yeah they sound a fun bunch.

Anyone else find it ironic that a group that use freedom of expression to make a point, restrict someone who does not conform?

Who gets offended by a cock anyway? what kind of repressed backwards prudes are they?

Deleted
    Whats the point in having a naked bike ride anyway? Cant they just get into a big pile or something..

They would have kicked me out too, I wouldn't be able to stop laughing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Fyre View Post
    Whats the point in having a naked bike ride anyway? Cant they just get into a big pile or something..
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Can't control mine at the best of times, how it was his fault - and kicking him out when they're all nude - is just stupid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    Can't control mine at the best of times, how it was his fault - and kicking him out when they're all nude - is just stupid.
    They wouldnt ever kick somebody out for having a boner during a clothed bike event.

Deleted
    I wonder how many women were gushing wet by grinding their seats.
    This just reeks of discrimination.

Learn some control

For fairness sake, they should have booted out any chick with hard nipples or wet spots on the bike seat too.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mhdoe View Post
    Learn some control
    A erection is human nature, becoming aroused is human nature...well if your a eunuch I can't say anything then.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Prifter View Post
    It must have been hard for him.
    Bahahaaaha!!