690+ Tank/DPS Monk LF Raiding Guild

I am a 690+ geared Windwalker and Brewmaster, looking for a guild that raids between the hours of 5-10p.m. CST, the only day I cannot currently make during the week is Wednesday. I have no preference between Horde or Alliance, but I am leaning towards an Alliance guild currently. I am willing to either tank or dps. I am a very laid back player and am only progression minded.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...kd46Z#fight=12

These are my most recent logs from a raiding guild. (Tank perspective)

BattleTag is KuletGuys#1760, I look forward to hearing from anyone interested that can meet the above raid times.

Hello there, I am from Twenty Thieves.

We are a group of players who decided to transfer servers in order to form our own guild. We would like to be able to progress through content in a timely manner and have fun at the same time.

We are looking to fill up our core raid group ASAP. Hopefully, this will be soon enough to get into Mythic BRF before 6.2 drops.

Our main raid times will be Sunday and Monday starting at 7 PM Central Time. We will also have scheduled alt runs, as well as other optional events scheduled throughout the week.

We are currently recruiting DPS and Healers for core raid team spots, but anyone may apply. We are looking for players who are at least 680, but we will add you to the guild if you are lower and would like to app once you get geared.

If you are interested at all feel free to add me on battletag bigrooster45#1881 and I can answer any questions you may have.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hey there,

Saints of Exodar, located on Alliance side of Bladefist, is looking to add some more core raiders to our team, no bench spots, to help us kill off heroic Blackhand and eventually push some mythic bosses. Can you go later on Fridays?

We are currently 9/10 H BRF and raid Friday 9pm-midnight CST and Sunday 7pm-10pm CST. We use EPGP for loot to prevent drama and be fair.

If you feel we could be a fit then please feel free to add myself Fancia#1926 or my officer CupQuake#1969.

Thanks!

Predominant on Stormrage is currently recruiting DPS classes of melee and ranged for our core roster.

Currently raiding Mon-Wed 8-11EST.

We are currently 6/10M in BRF and 5/7M in HM. We also have progressed on M Kromog with 2 attempts at -15% last week.
    Must be prepared to provide recent logs.

Current Needs:
    -Monk DPS and Heals
    -Boomkin
    -Holy Pally
    -Rogue
    -Ele Sham
    -All other classes welcome to apply or contact an officer.

Contact Info:
    Can whisper Sàsori, Aliekin, Pyroicus, Anistan, or Theviolet in game
    Bnet Info: Sasori#1493, Aliekin#1715, Pyroicus#1573, Nassella#1507, Theviolet#1342