Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum

How do you guys feel about massage parlours?

Do you think its wrong? My colleagues set aside parlour money each week, so they don't cheat on the wives. I think it's wrong personally.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    Do you think its wrong? My colleagues set aside parlour money each week, so they don't cheat on the wives. I think it's wrong personally.
    I'm going to assume this is a serious thread, so what is wrong with massage parlor?
    Games I'm playing right now (not necessarily literally):
    D3, CS:GO, TF2, Hearthstone
    Hit me up if you wanna play sometime.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you talking about "happy ending" massages or something like that?
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Getting a massage is wrong? Or are you talking about the happy ending variant?

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    Quote Originally Posted by Fexus View Post
    I'm going to assume this is a serious thread, so what is wrong with massage parlor?
    I'm a single guy so it seems weird when I hear my co-workers set aside money to have sex and everything else with masseurs.

He makes up the vast majority of stuff that he posts here, best not to entertain his questions as that's what he's looking for.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Are "happy endings" really that popular? I had a massage done once. It was nice - would do it again.
    if you are married to a working man they are quite common and expected apparently. My boss was telling today he hasn't had sex with his wife in 2 years and so it got me thinking why he pays for sex with masseurs.,

I'm a single guy so it seems weird when I hear my co-workers set aside money to have sex and everything else with masseurs.
    Yeah those aren't massage parlors. Those are brothels, and I think most women would consider sex with prostitutes to be cheating.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are these, like, the shitty hole in the wall places?
    he says it costs around 120 dollars each time...which is about an hour hardcore.

he says it costs around 120 dollars each time...which is about an hour hardcore.
    What do you do for an hour? Especially if you're not normally getting any? Go quick and try to recharge for round two before the hour's up?

They're doing it so they don't cheat on their wives? But it is cheating. Just because they pay for it doesn't change that they're getting it from someone else.

Deleted
    I always think no way those things can run there nobody goes in and out and still fancy decorations and so forth in a relative good location.

Are these, like, the shitty hole in the wall places?
    by the description it sounds like a legit masseur that the girls do "independent" side business that just happens to have a convenient kick back to the establishment.

So do you think massage parlors always equate to sex with the masseuse?

10+ Year Old Account
    What do you do for an hour? Especially if you're not normally getting any? Go quick and try to recharge for round two before the hour's up?
    after a few rounds at the bar he told me he had his legs lifted in the air like a little baby and it got pretty gross after that. won't say what happened.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    So do you think massage parlors always equate to sex with the masseuse?
    How do they even run otherwise if they dont do that?

Seems I don't even know what that is. Isn't it that kind of place where it says "massage" on the outside, but on the inside it's a Thai brothel?

There's a place not far from here that has legal prostitution. I've thought about going once or twice when I didn't have a girlfriend, what guy hasn't? The cost keeps me away for one. Another thing that keeps me away is that it doesn't seem moral.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    There's a place not far from here that has legal prostitution. I've thought about going once or twice when I didn't have a girlfriend, what guy hasn't? The cost keeps me away for one. Another thing that keeps me away is that it doesn't seem moral.
    Meh I don't have any issue with the morality per se (although I'd want to make sure the workers there were treated well which is often no the case in sex industries). After that my biggest concern would be health.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://youtu.be/1Ic9t90ePbk?t=326

This pretty obligatory