Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Could be worse, he could have gone to Uganda - I don't think Stephen would have come back from that trip.

i've lived with an older woman before. i know it's easy to slap a label on that kind of thing, but before you do stop and consider that the younger person may actually enjoy being in the relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack Flash View Post
    Whilst shitty, why would you go to a place where it is frowned upon what you were doing?

Would be like a Lesbian couple going to Iraq and kissing in the streets.
    Or being a gay guy going to USA and kissing your boyfriend in the streets.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Or being a gay guy going to USA and kissing your boyfriend in the streets.
    depends on the state...

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    depends on the state...
    Barely... it happens even in gay friendly areas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Well yeah it happens everywhere, but in the end, it depends... there are some places that are gay friendly to the point that's mostly a gay area (Why do you think there are places that are called gay villas :P ) but yeah, is not something you will find often

10+ Year Old Account
    I get annoyed even when straight couples do it excessively.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imadraenei View Post
    You can find that unbiased view somewhere between Atlantis and that unicorn farm down the street, just off Interstate √(-1).

AKA most of the world?

Also... i actually find it quite of normal, many young gay people like to date old guys because they are more "mature", i mean... having you check Grindr / Tumblr lately (or anything without an E for that matter)
    Mmmm, they like to date older guys cause the older guys have money.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxi View Post
    I get annoyed even when straight couples do it excessively.
    Well... everything is annoying when is excessive

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Mmmm, they like to date older guys cause the older guys have money.
    Depends, we all know that do happen a lot but is also quite common to have young guys date older guys, mostly cause you don't have to deal with most of the "young closeted guy", old guys are normally way to tired to be in the closet :P (I'm talking old guys that are actually dating not just picking up people who are going to warm their beds that night)

Well yeah it happens everywhere, but in the end, it depends... there are some places that are gay friendly to the point that's mostly a gay area (Why do you think there are places that are called gay villas :P ) but yeah, is not something you will find often
    I wouldn't say it's not something that doesn't happen often. There's always some hate crime happening in Chelsea every year.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't say it's not something that doesn't happen often. There's always some hate crime happening in Chelsea every year.
    Oh i didn't meant the hate crimes, i meant the villas :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Not saying it doesn't happen to straight, though 'chicken chasing' is rife in the gay community. FYI I find 60 y/o banding 20 y/o women creepy too. As I say personal opinion it's their life
    no more so than in the "Straight community"...

btw, as a member of the "gay community" I find the idea that there is a "gay community" hilarious whenever its trotted out.

Honestly he's lucky he's not dead if they faced homophobia... Honduras has the highest murder rate, so... really... that's one place I would never go.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well... everything is annoying when is excessive
    What if your excessively not being annoying? IS that annoying?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

There are plenty of heterosexual couples that do the same, why is this an issue when it comes to gay couples?

Here's a thought: Stop worrying about the age gaps in other people's relationships and worry about yourself and your own love life.

I hate when anyone has to deal with racism, homophobia, or whatever but it's going to happen for the foreseeable future.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I love Stephen Fry don't get me wrong but even I find his marriage to 27 y/o toyboy awkward. It kinda reinforces the stereotype of an old rich gay man getting with a guy considerably younger.
    Straight rich people do the same exact fucking thing. It's not a homosexual stereotype to use power and wealth to get with someone much younger and more attractive, it's a rich person stereotype. And tbh, almost anyone would do the same if they had the means. When I'm old and decrepit and need to use medical science to get my cock up, I'm still going to fuck twenty year olds and string them along with just enough gifts to keep sucking the dust out of my dick.
    Last edited by The One Percent; 2015-06-15 at 11:32 PM.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

10+ Year Old Account
    "But even I find his marriage to a 27 year old boy toy awkward"

Sorry but if he was married to a 27 year old red head girl with big boobs would you find that awkward?

Most beer chugging hetero guys would cheer someone Stephens age having a young flame, refereed to as a stud, but shoes on the other foot and it doesn't apply? Whatever.

Homophobia is natural. Its good that we strive for equality, but let's be honest. Every gay couple "faces homophobia" ever since day of their lives that is public.
    Don't need articles on it.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    There are plenty of heterosexual couples that do the same, why is this an issue when it comes to gay couples?
    Exactly. Look at Bruce Forsyth and wilnelia merced, she's 57 and he's 87

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly he's lucky he's not dead if they faced homophobia... Honduras has the highest murder rate, so... really... that's one place I would never go.
    Agreed. I'd never go to a place knowing the kinds of people living there would be so backwards and homophobic.