Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum

Weight loss-- It's great and all

but now I get on a scale each morning to see if I gained weight. Constant paranoia all the time. Constantly feeling myself up to see I have any jigglies on my body. None so far, but its always in the back of my mind all day long.

Anyone else lose 30 pounds in last few months?

I'm going to be working on losing about 15 with the mountain bike and T-25. How'd you lose yours?

I had Vindaloo on the weekend, so I probably lost 30 lbs this morning while taking a shit.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Quote Originally Posted by Macloud View Post
    I'm going to be working on losing about 15 with the mountain bike and T-25. How'd you lose yours?
    He's just an artist armed with a keyboard. I doubt he's serious
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Deleted
    Instead of your paranoia / anxiety, simple throw away your scales and keep consistent with your healthy eating and stay active, the scales are irrelevant for the most part, bones, skin, water, muscle all weigh something. Focus on your body fat % if anything

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    I lost 30 pounds just from drinking water it seems. I had no intention of losing it.

Went from 185 to 155.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    I lost 30 pounds just from drinking water it seems. I had no intention of losing it.

Went from 185 to 155.
    You forgot to eat?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    He's just an artist armed with a keyboard. I doubt he's serious
    That would be funny.

Art project finally over 10 years of Jayburner the chronicles.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    You forgot to eat?
    yeah I call it the, The Dawes Road Diet. over priced meat at the grocery store and no work.

I've lost 42lb in the past few months and I understand what you're feeling as I have a loooong way to go. But the way to look at it (or at least how I do) is even if I gain 5lb this week. I'm still x lb lighter than I was so many months ago, and if I do have a gain just put a line under it and regain control.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Deleted
    To be honest losing 30 pounds is hardly anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Skye View Post
    I've lost 42lb in the past few months and I understand what you're feeling as I have a loooong way to go. But the way to look at it (or at least how I do) is even if I gain 5lb this week. I'm still x lb lighter than I was so many months ago, and if I do have a gain just put a line under it and regain control.
    I hear what you are saying man. I just paranoid as fuck now because i like my veiny exterior now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes. I too watch my weight all the time and am more concerned about my caloric intake now that progress has been made. It's needed.

It's not paranoia, it's a new habit for health.

10+ Year Old Account
    Made a ham dinner last night and now my man-tits feel heavy and bouncy. Way too much sodium

I hear what you are saying man. I just paranoid as fuck now because i like my veiny exterior now.
    Keep track of what's going in and what you're using up then?
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

10+ Year Old Account
    This time last year was 288, sitting about 265 right now. So not in few months but in a little over a year about 20 lbs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Skye View Post
    Keep track of what's going in and what you're using up then?
    I weighed myself earlier in the day before the ham dinner. Next day I gained 3 pounds..but before that I had lost 4 pounds from eating only 2 boxes of kraft dinner.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tj119 View Post
    This time last year was 288, sitting about 265 right now. So not in few months but in a little over a year about 20 lbs.
    Awesome man. Little milestones are the best.

I weighed myself earlier in the day before the ham dinner. Next day I gained 3 pounds..but before that I had lost 4 pounds from eating only 2 boxes of kraft dinner.

- - - Updated - - -

Awesome man. Little milestones are the best.
    It's not only what you eat that effects your weight, it's drink, water retention, poop, all that kinda shit (pun intended) I don't know specifics but your weight has a lot of other variables than what your actual fat/muscle/whatever is. Just try to relax about it, enjoy how you feel and if you feel a bit shitty go workout or something

but now I get on a scale each morning to see if I gained weight. Constant paranoia all the time. Constantly feeling myself up to see I have any jigglies on my body. None so far, but its always in the back of my mind all day long.

Anyone else lose 30 pounds in last few months?
    Scale doesn't tell you anything. BF % is what u should be looking at my friend. And its not paranoia, checking everyday to see is a good thing. Keep it going, but always remember at least if u want to be normal and have some muscles and a nice body, its not all about the weight but about the BF%

I can lose 30 pounds in a month, but getting less fluids in me and eating way less calories than my defosit but it wouldn't be good cause out of those 30 pounds i'd lose a lot of muscle and water.