Cabal shadow priest and shadow word madness are doing gods work

10+ Year Old Account
    Copied the top Hearthpwn deck and got my pack. Will be interesting to see how the meta pans out.

Gonna be one of those brawls where your card collection matters I think and what seemingly irrelevant cards you have kept hold of. Eg. Mekgineer Thermaplugg is good apparently.
    Last edited by Twoddle; 2016-11-02 at 10:48 PM.

Dreadsteed is really cheap, but it is pretty funny watching people struggle against a minion that can't be removed by a lot of players.

Infinite board clear ftw!

Fuck Baron Rivendare. That shit coupled with dreadsteed is even more broken.

Um okay so just a fair warning to my fellow Dreadstead players, if you happen to BM the other Dreadsteed player to see how high you can get your Flesheating Ghoul's attack before going lethal you may just end up breaking your game and have you both end up losing.

Somehow I kept suiciding my Dreadsteed into the other one and the rope never popped up. Got my ghoul to 88 attack before both me & my opponent blew up.

Yay for bugs!

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    take priest, Easy win Against Dreadsteed !

flash heal
    undertaken
    dark cultist
    lil' Exorcist
    Spawn of N'zoth
    Baron riverdale
    Mass Dispell
    Piloted shredder
    Shadow madness
    cabalt shadow priest

10+ Year Old Account
    I just threw together a Priest deck with Nerubian egg, ancient watcher, eerie statue etc etc as well as cabal and shadow madness and my first 2 opponents conceded fairly early on.

Quote Originally Posted by Pantalaimon View Post
    Dreadsteed is really cheap, but it is pretty funny watching people struggle against a minion that can't be removed by a lot of players.

Infinite board clear ftw!
    lol someone played this on me last night and I had to try it out. Holy crap is it powerful. Only ever lose to shamans and silence. Against another warlock it's the whoever gets a knife juggler combo out first to push through.

Was fun for the first few hours, then this brawl sadly changed into Dreadsteed locks vs their counters. Oh well, sadly that's how most "create your deck" brawls end up.

First few hours are always fun though!

At first I tried a freeze mage deck, but had no succes at all. Then I tried an evolve shaman and pretty much won every game. The great thing is that your new minions from evolve can still charge after the previous minions charged, so saving up several evolves can do some major damage in only 1 turn. I've yet to even encounter a Dreadsteed warlock, but I also run a Spellbreaker to counter it. It also performed really well against minions that needed to be silenced badly. Another garbage pack this week though.

I only played against dreadsteed warlock twice, and while I agree its disgustingly stupid (unlimited attack + unlimited taunt), I would have won both games anyway if I had ever actually drawn a hex, since there were pretty much no other threats in the deck (they rely on suiciding the dreadsteeds to get any damage via councillors, knife jugglers, undertaker, whatever).

I've been having great success with a death rattle deck... I'm surprised I haven't actually seen anyone else playing Stalagg / Feugen combo, it seems to work disgustingly well. It works with any class, but once I got my dailies out of the way, I've been playing them with shaman for ancestral spirit / reincarnate for even more disgustingness. I use explosive sheep or a taunted nerubian egg to counter early aggro.

And what's up with the dreadsteed warlocks not roping? I had one of the warlocks I fought take literally 10 minutes to fight through a taunted up Feugen with 2 ancestral spirits on, 1 damage at a time (3x Feugen + 3x Thaddius = 54 health) and the rope never appeared... wth ?!

Love this brawl. Sure there are the typical plays like Alex for quick wins, but even with that it makes games fun when lowbie minions can quite often be just as powerful as the standard legendaries, if not more so. Even had one of my first opponents friend me for a friendly gg for once too.

For the record, since I was slow and forgot to post this morning:

This Week's Tavern Brawl is: Miniature Warfare!

"That pesky Shrinkmeister turned all your Hearthstone cards into toys! Now all your minions are 1/1 and only cost (1) mana!"

I played with a bunch of deathrattles, mostly. Those, and Questing Adventurer (as well as Kel'Thuzad, man I miss that card) carried me to a win against a clearly superior deck. I feel like this would be a very fun Brawl if you owned a majority of the cards...but, alas, I do not, so I got my one win and I'm done.

10+ Year Old Account
    Won first game with OTK Priest and got Hogger in the pack which was nice.

Now playing Evolve Shaman.

The tavern brawl that makes holding onto a golden Gruul somewhat worth it.

This is one of the best brawls ever to me. I'm having the most fun I've had probably ever running my kooky highlander mage. Just had lethal showing on board with an exact lethal in hand...all on turn 5. Every single match up is different so far which really adds to the fun.

Deleted
    We have had this one before right?

Anyways I won turn 2 with two 11/11 Vancleef a Drake and a Auctioneer on board. Oh yeah turn one was Emperor.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychohamster View Post
    We have had this one before right?

Anyways I won turn 2 with two 11/11 Vancleef a Drake and a Auctioneer on board. Oh yeah turn one was Emperor.
    Yeah once before. I don't remember when the first time was, but it has been awhile.

Deleted
    Just noticed that the cards you play in this brawl seem to count for the Overpowered quest (play 10 cards with cost 8 or higher) even though they cost 1 when you play them. Which was nice.

I like this Brawl

A little too much..