10+ Year Old Account
    I reckon there's more to this Brawl than first meets the eye. None of my opponents seem to be playing correctly, they're spamming out all their spells and have nothing left to protect themselves for future turns and get to the point where they'll suicide if they cast anything.

Easy farming so far, I'm sure some interesting tactics will develop over the week but currently this is the month's fast 'farm' Brawl, the best kind.

Probably the worst brawl to date.

We already have a big majority of Brawl's being dominated by mage flamewaker shenanigans.
    This is just another one, the game is definitely over by turn 2-4. Mage can even kill you on turn 1 if their draw is good.
    Last edited by Snowfunk; 2017-02-16 at 01:29 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowflakesz View Post
    Probably the worst brawl to date.

We already have a big majority of Brawl's being dominated by mage flamewaker shenanigans.
    This is just another one, the game is definitely over by turn 2-4. Mage can even kill you on turn 1 if their draw is good.
    rng is retarded, turn 1 firelands portal get shaman legendary that heal on spell damage done, enemy concede ...
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've just been turn 1 lethaled without him even having the coin looooooooooool.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twoddle View Post
    I've just been turn 1 lethaled without him even having the coin looooooooooool.
    Curious. How?

He'd have to have two Pyros in hand plus... what, Fireball and Firelands?

Though that's 31 damage to his own face. Two Fireballs?
    Last edited by Nikkaszal; 2017-02-16 at 01:54 AM.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Curious. How?

He'd have to have two Pyros in hand plus... what, Fireball and Firelands?

Though that's 31 damage to his own face. Two Fireballs?
    By that retarded Paladin deck everyone's playing. Stonetusk Boar, Patches, buff draw heal... repeat.. Face!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twoddle View Post
    By that retarded Paladin deck everyone's playing. Stonetusk Boar, Patches, buff draw heal... repeat.. Face!
    Haven't seen that yet. How's it go?

Haven't seen that yet. How's it go?
    I've been playing some with it.
    It's stupid, I hate myself for playing it.

Can be hard to win against Iceblock.
    But apart from that, everything else is easy farm, dare to say reliably, you end games on turn 4.

So there's basically only Immune+Burn Mage and OtK Paladin that's viable atm.
    Haven't been able to figure out anything that counters both, given that both those match ups rarely last past turn 4-5.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowflakesz View Post
    I've been playing some with it.
    It's stupid, I hate myself for playing it.

Can be hard to win against Iceblock.
    But apart from that, everything else is easy farm, dare to say reliably, you end games on turn 4.

So there's basically only Immune+Burn Mage and OtK Paladin that's viable atm.
    Haven't been able to figure out anything that counters both, given that both those match ups rarely last past turn 4-5.
    You named zero cards from the Paladin deck. I want to know about it too, what exactly is the OTK combo?

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    You named zero cards from the Paladin deck. I want to know about it too, what exactly is the OTK combo?
    Likely something like:
    http://www.hearthpwn.com/decks/73466...k-consistantly

15+ Year Old Account
    Yep. Just got smacked with it.

That'll do me for this week's Brawl.

It was a fun brawl to play at release, I guess everyone is now netdecking at this point but atleast I got my pack and dailies done. I used a paladin deck that relies on playing a sticky 1 or 2 drops on the board, buff the shit out of it (and then refill your hand with Divine Favor for more buffs) and just smack the opponents face. It has seen some succes but it can die to easily against aggro as your taking way to much early damage for you to continue buffing. This brawl makes me wonder again why Cho'Gall is never being played.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    This brawl makes me wonder again why Cho'Gall is never being played.
    The problem is you not having enough spells you would want to pair with Cho'Gall. And throwing more spellls in for that dilllutes the deck. Other then like siphon, and maybe shadow bolt most of the warlock spells are bad, very low cost (And thus not a good pair with chogall), or board clears which work bad with chogall. Warlocks had fireball, nourish, only opponent side AOEs (Consencrate/Flamestrike) then it would see play.

15+ Year Old Account
    Cho'Gall has the same niche as Inkmaster - spell removal or board clear AND being able to put a decent body on board at the same time.

Problem is, this is so incredibly situational and hard to use (have to have both your preferred spell AND Ink/C'G in hand at once in order to get value) that it's just not worth teching for

The only spells that warlocks would want to cast for "free" are Siphon and Nether. Those are the two tempo-loss (or at best, tempo-neutral) spells that they would want to be able to play a body alongside... except Nether requires C'G to be played FIRST so that's out, leaving Siphon as the only really viable spell to have him tech'd for. Maaaaaaaaaybe Sbolt or Sflame.

And it's just not worth it.

Played as a miracle rogue with all spells except for a couple of loot hoarders, auctioneers, Van Cleff, and Reno. By the time you start the auctioneer self-face spell chain you can just pop Reno next turn & if they can't kill you then you win.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantalaimon View Post
    Played as a miracle rogue with all spells except for a couple of loot hoarders, auctioneers, Van Cleff, and Reno. By the time you start the auctioneer self-face spell chain you can just pop Reno next turn & if they can't kill you then you win.
    Yeah or you can play the pala deck and win by turn 2.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did my quickest brawl so far as hunter - Turn 1 call of the wild, opponent concedes, done
    I´m a little more provocative than you might be.
    It´s your shock and then your horror on which I feed.
    So can you tell me what exactly does freedom mean,
    if I´m not free to be as twisted as I wanna be?

Enjoyed this as a Shaman,
    All of the overload with none of the drawback was pretty fun, usually done by turn 3-4.

15+ Year Old Account
    Opponent turn 1: Patches. Summons all four. Goes face. 26HP.
    Me: pass
    Opponent: Offensive Play into double Murkeye. Goes face. 16HP.
    Me: coin + Offensive + Toshley (only minion at 6 or less)
    Opponent: another Murkeye. Goes face. Dead.

-____________-

Opponent turn 1: Patches. Summons all four. Goes face. 26HP.
    Me: pass
    Opponent: Offensive Play into double Murkeye. Goes face. 16HP.
    Me: coin + Offensive + Toshley (only minion at 6 or less)
    Opponent: another Murkeye. Goes face. Dead.

-____________-
    I had a game like this as well, guy opened with Patches x4, with all out balls to the walls face. Eventually barely stabalized for a moment with Alex (healing for 3) and got a few trades in with Deathwing, Dragon Lord to drop 3 more Alexstraszas. Ended up winning by continuing to slam my big minions into his small dudes, having something like 2 or so health to spare.