The deck balance is naturally all over the place, the deck design is the level of auto complete.

Didn't think it was very fun, but it's a cool way to play with the new cards for free.
    Last edited by Ryme; 2015-08-27 at 10:40 AM.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    Isn't that what makes a good tavern brawl? Fun and random stuff happening all over?
    Note: I have not played this week.
    Well, I played 6 matches, neither I nor my opponents got ANY spells in any of the games. So a deck based entirely around random minions with no choice in selection or anything, seemed pretty dumb to me and basically 100% rng, no skill involved. But I just played a couple more matches and suddenly me and the opponents are getting spells? Did the tavern brawl get adjusted or something or was it just a fluke earlier?

I love this one.

My opinion was not at all influenced by the fact it gave me two Antonidases and Unstable Portal yielded Grom.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    I love this brawl so much. Varian Wrynn brawl value.

I will specify that when I played it there were no spells - making this an awful game of "you didn't get as good a starter" or "your opponent got ridiculous minions to deal with ahving no removal"

I will try again since it appears people are getting spells now - making it less of a crapshoot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    I will try again since it appears people are getting spells now - making it less of a crapshoot.
    I can confirm there are spells - I didn't play when there weren't, but there are definitely spells now. I Powershot' against a Muster for Battle earlier.

Yeah someone mentioned unstable portal and the screenshot above is pretty confirming - I was juts trying to get my mage daily done but kept getting spellpower, secret proccing, antonidas (once got 3 antonidas)

3 antonidas is NOT good in a deck with 0 spells. I played over 10 matches, friends playing 5-10 each as well and none of us saw spells on EU last night.

I'm definitely more hopeful about trying it today or on the weekend though now.
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Missing spells was a bug that has been fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Horker View Post
    Probably because there is a ton of new cards and ppl are reading descriptions. I bet that 90% of ppl playing Hearthstone isn't familiar with new cards and didn't read descriptions on sites BEFORE Grand Tournament hits.

OT: Best Tavern Brawl so far, Crossroads + new cards = FUN!
    Well, I know people read the cards but it doesn't take you the full time to rope ends to read 1 line of a card + all the time you're waiting for me to go.

Yes there are spells. Don't expect more than 5 in your deck though.

This is the worst brawl yet. RNG is one thing, this is bullshit.
    "Imagine coming across a mentally disabled person who was not only drunk, high, but had a full frontal lobotomy leaving little to no intelligence left in their body.

He would be NORMAL, compared to me."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Remnas View Post
    Yes there are spells. Don't expect more than 5 in your deck though.

This is the worst brawl yet. RNG is one thing, this is bullshit.
    Nah, you're wrong. This one's great.

Wasn't that bad without spells at all. Nowhere near as bullshit when you have a chance to turn things around.

Deleted
    The best one was the spell summon creature brawl imo. Some classes are screwed by that because they don't have good high cost spells though. Casting a high cost spell that has massive impact on the game AND summoning a fat dude is just too good.

I had a quest to win 5 brawls recently. It was during the TGT preset deck brawl and it went rather smoothly. Wouldn't want that quest on this brawl tho, it's too RNG.

10+ Year Old Account
    spent over an hour playing hunter to get my 3 wins. lost about 10-15 games in the process. didn't get any gold for 3 wins at the end got gold for the daily. then i go to open the pack with my 100 gold and what do i see BUT THE SAME LEGENDARY I JUST CRAFTED 18 HOURS AGO. i have 3 words for blizzard but they would get me banned so i won't post them. until blizzard gets rid of the mmr flagging system i'm done with brawl unless it involves a class specific daily and it's somewhat interesting. punishing players for bad luck is beyond lazy it's atrociously bad design. and blizzard wonders why people are botting? and who wants to bet the lack of a crown screen was intentional?
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2015-08-28 at 04:09 AM.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Deleted
    You play for fun, that's the point of games.

I also would love to know what 383 means.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    spent over an hour playing hunter to get my 3 wins. lost about 10-15 games in the process. didn't get any gold for 3 wins at the end got gold for the daily. then i go to open the pack with my 100 gold and what do i see BUT THE SAME LEGENDARY I JUST CRAFTED 18 HOURS AGO. i have 3 words for blizzard but they would get me banned so i won't post them. until blizzard gets rid of the mmr flagging system i'm done with brawl unless it involves a class specific daily and it's somewhat interesting. punishing players for bad luck is beyond lazy it's atrociously bad design. and blizzard wonders why people are botting? and who wants to bet the lack of a crown screen was intentional?
    Wait, so you got 400 dust from the pack and you are complaining ?

Played a shaman and got double mistcaller in my deck. Was an easy win after putting a 5/7 belcher on the board.

Shadowfiend + Faceless manipulator, keep them protected by taunt. Draw two Prophet Velen in the same turn due to Nat Pagle and then the turn after, Mind Blast. Turn 10 Double Velen -> Mind Blast.
    Wow.

That moment when you make the risky Astral Communion plays in Brawl, and end up drawing Deathwing on the following turn. The feels!

god i hate this brawl. i know its rigged. one deck is given powerful cards to win, the other is given cards to lose. every card i draw has nothing to do with each other or is completely useless. Rend Blackhand with no other dragons. I mysterious Challenger with no secrets. Angry chicken, Wisp. But every card the opponent gets combos with every other card and its a one sided stomp. Or some games I stomp all over the opponent with useful cards while he draws thing that no one would ever play. This brawl wasnt designed to be any where near a fair fight.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.