10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Victorya View Post
    Let's see what they'll offer us today. Please, a new one! This would be so gud!
    A new one would be refreshing, although I like all TB's that are are with pre-made decks.

Except the spider one. Fuck that one.

I like the idea of having a ''nostalgia brawl'', where you can only play all the original cards which the game started with. It would be like a vanilla server for HS.

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    Did they change the time they release the Tavern Brawl?

It used to be 4pm GMT but now its looking like a 10pm GMT release
    Instead of fixing the EU servers, they just gave us less time to fuck them up. So they moved the release of Tavern Brawls 5 hours, but not their end time. Enjoy being in EU!

Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Dafuq is this brawl, didn't played it yet but it sound interesting, if a bit confusing at first.

- - - Updated - - -

Now I get it after playing. Well, it's cool!

Edit 2: Lost to a mage that got more armor than a freaking control warrior.

Last edited by Lotus Victoria; 2016-01-06 at 06:04 PM.

I really like this TB mechanic. Supporting deck types. I posted this in another thread here but my TB pack came with Alexstrasa! Finally something useful.

Play Miracle Rogue and just farm all the people playing brainless deathrattle bonus face decks.

Hate build your own deck brawls.

Wish they'd either make them all random decks or allow every play full access to the catalog for a more even playing field.

Quote Originally Posted by FobManX View Post
    Play Miracle Rogue and just farm all the people playing brainless deathrattle bonus face decks.
    Beat two of those already with Battlecry Paladin. 6 heal minions, 2 of those guys that do 2 dmg to all Deathrattles, the new guy that makes a minion 3/3, Tomb Spider and Scarab for more 2 for 1s, lots of other good shit topped off with the Branninator. Got rushed down by Deathrattle Hunter and healed to full 2 different times, haha.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

This brawl is kinda fun, but I'm tired of having to make my own decks instead of getting premade ones. I just swarmed the board with low cost battlecry minions, making favorable trades and still hitting the face very hard. Could be a good way to finish dailies for some classes I really suck at. My pack was nothing special, just a Mountain Giant to DE.

10 murloc decks in a row.

This is gonna be swell.

Deleted
    Reno Jackson Paladin Battlecry deck - Now with added heals!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by madethisfor1post View Post
    10 murloc decks in a row.

This is gonna be swell.
    Try Dragon Priest. 3/4 turn 1, 3/5 taunt turn 2, 4/7 taunt on turn 4... I threw in a SP+COH and a Mass Dispel as backup for Everyfin. Keep the board clear and wait for them to run out of steam.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

dattleratlle Warlock with Dreadsteed, was sooo much fun.

poor mage didn't understand Baron Rivendale + dreadsteed when he flamestriked my 2 Dreadsteeds, next turn dropped Mal'Ganis and finished him off.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, cant seem to make spell priest work. The spell one seems the worst out of them all.

Trap hunter does seems to fair a bit better though.
    Last edited by apepi; 2016-01-07 at 06:12 AM.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate deck building brawls so I'm just going to keep playing murloc secret paladin out of sheer spite.

If I can't have fun, no one can.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bavarian Barbarian View Post
    I hate deck building brawls so I'm just going to keep playing murloc secret paladin out of sheer spite.

If I can't have fun, no one can.
    You're going to get ruined by Murloc Shamans who can usually bust out Everyfins on 3 while bursting your face down from additional buffs from your own Murlocs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    You're going to get ruined by Murloc Shamans who can usually bust out Everyfins on 3 while bursting your face down from additional buffs from your own Murlocs.
    Yeah, and they get rekt by some other kind of deck. Every deck has its weakness, that's how these games work.

Considering the fact that I've yet to see a single shaman, I'm okay with that weakness.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bavarian Barbarian View Post
    Yeah, and they get rekt by some other kind of deck. Every deck has its weakness, that's how these games work.

Considering the fact that I've yet to see a single shaman, I'm okay with that weakness.
    In the TB? You're getting lucky. They're infesting it, like Astral Comm druids in the boss hero power one

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    In the TB? You're getting lucky. They're infesting it, like Astral Comm druids in the boss hero power one
    Perhaps. Or maybe you're getting unlucky.

Judging by Hearthpwn's list of decks for this brawl, I'm inclined to believe it's the latter as the most popular shaman deck is currently sitting at 5 points, whereas the three most popular decks are currently sitting at 67, 19 and 16.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

10+ Year Old Account
    Turn 1 tidecaller = GG

No Tusk Club.