Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    JLaw isn't that good an actress. Anne Hathaway is actually p. good. Ryan Gosling is good when he decides to do something, which is infrequent.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LairenyX View Post
    You'd rather see Chris Pratt and Jennifer Lawrence romance, in space suit, on a spaceship over Ryan Gosling and Anne Hathaway? don't make me laugh.
    Most people would.

Deleted
    "Spoiling" the premise of the movie in the following, hence the tags...

So the plot is that one of the people wakes up from cryosleep, and in the face of having to live out their entire life on the space ship, decides to be a complete douchebag and wakes up another person?

Let me guess. The douchebag is the MAN of the story? Wonder why SJWs don't complain about this kind of typical BS?

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hea...tts-sci-802876

I dislike them because they star in movies whose budget could have been reallocated to make another movie I'd rather watch instead FFS. Instead of Chris Pratt's superheroes movie and "The Hunger Game", I could have had fking 4 movies about the robot apocalypse, like Terminator, or about robots, like Chappie, or some space adventure like Interstellar or Gravity. SMH...
    Yeah...I'm sorry but that's now how movie financing works.

Quote Originally Posted by Feredir View Post
    Yeah...I'm sorry but that's now how movie financing works.
    Seems logical to me. Instead of spending 150+ mil on a movie I don't want to watch, they can just spend that 150+ mil on a movie I'd rather watch instead. Money is limited it seems. Production is strained.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hea...tts-sci-802876

Instead of Ryan Gosling x Anne Hathaway, they fking went with Chris Pratts x Jennifer Lawrence. God damn stupid. How could those professional in Hollywood be so ST00000PID!?!?

I mean, they fail soooo hard. Way to totally diminish my enthusiasm toward this movie by picking the two actors I dislike... I mean, why do I dislike Jennifer Lawrence and Chris Pratts so much? I dislike them because they star in movies whose budget could have been reallocated to make another movie I'd rather watch instead FFS. Instead of Chris Pratt's superheroes movie and "The Hunger Game", I could have had fking 4 movies about the robot apocalypse, like Terminator, or about robots, like Chappie, or some space adventure like Interstellar or Gravity. SMH... not to mention Jennifer Lawrence's annoying screams atop of her lungs in her movies I want to rip my hairs out.

If only it could have been Ryan Gosling x Anne Hathaway instead of Chris Pratts x Jennifer Lawrence. *sigh*. Life sux.
    Man, the self entitlement is strong here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
    Congrats Blizz. Everyone who wanted a Vanilla realm will get it with WoD. So much for never moving backward. Though, it will not be a pure vanilla server since you can still fly in the old content, and you don't have to farm things just to raid. Just wanted to congratulate Blizz for giving the folks what they wanted, a classic vanilla world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
    Or, maybe instead of making a strawman, they could just get a lvl 1 pony after they complete a quest in the starting zone

Quote Originally Posted by Rabblexthree View Post
    Man, the self entitlement is strong here.
    No self entitlement here... this is for the greater good of humanity. I feel people would enjoy non superheroes movies more... stuff about robots, and spaceships, technology and dinosaur...more scifi... and stuff like that.

Seems logical to me. Instead of spending 150+ mil on a movie I don't want to watch, they can just spend that 150+ mil on a movie I'd rather watch instead. Money is limited it seems. Production is strained.
    Again, that's not how films are financed. It's not a government entity with an all encompassing budget that you allocate to projects. Films are financed through investments, you approach potential investors, pitch your idea and they decide if they wants to fund your film. Just because someone wants to fund a comedy or an action movie, doesn't mean they want to film a sci fi movie, or a drama. You can't go "Hey, thanks for the money to make Hunger Games 12, but we decided to make Chappie 2." It's still not your money to do whatever you want with, if you decide not to proceed with your project the investors will just take their money back. On the downside there are also many worthy projects that have been canceled because the investor decided to pull their money because they lost faith in the idea.

Deleted
    You'd rather see Chris Pratt and Jennifer Lawrence romance, in space suit, on a spaceship over Ryan Gosling and Anne Hathaway? don't make me laugh.
    How dare he has a different opinion than you!! Should be burned on a stake!!

- - - Updated - - -

No self entitlement here... this is for the greater good of humanity. I feel people would enjoy non superheroes movies more... stuff about robots, and spaceships, technology and dinosaur...more scifi... and stuff like that.
    Good thing to have you here! Finally someone knows what is the best for us mortals! Thank you good sir for the enlightening

Quote Originally Posted by Feredir View Post
    Again, that's not how films are financed. It's not a government entity with an all encompassing budget that you allocate to projects. Films are financed through investments, you approach potential investors, pitch your idea and they decide if they wants to fund your film. Just because someone wants to fund a comedy or an action movie, doesn't mean they want to film a sci fi movie, or a drama. You can't go "Hey, thanks for the money to make Hunger Games 12, but we decided to make Chappie 2." It's still not your money to do whatever you want with, if you decide not to proceed with your project the investors will just take their money back. On the downside there are also many worthy projects that have been canceled because the investor decided to pull their money because they lost faith in the idea.
    How do I know if anything you say is true? I mean, for all I know, the big studios like Universal, Fox Century, Warner Bros can have a bank of like 35 billion dollars each and they decide unanimously to give out x amount of money to whatever project, and there's no approaching any investor. They could decide to make 35 more superheroes movie over 35 more robots movie. That's a fail.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by iAnnEr View Post
    How dare he has a different opinion than you!! Should be burned on a stake!!

- - - Updated - - -

Good thing to have you here! Finally someone knows what is the best for us mortals! Thank you good sir for the enlightening
    This guy is mad that I have an opinion I feel Anne Hathaway x Ryan Gosling would pull in the mainstream audience better than Chris Pratt x Jennifer Lawrence...

...As for your "know what is best for us mortal"... you can write your deflection all you want... I'm not convinced people would prefer superheroes over other types of movies, robot, spaceship, dinosaur, scifi, technology, epic fantasy... Ant man is going to fail, FF4 is going to fail, hopefully all the superheroes film in the future start to fail so they'd stop making them and focus on more exciting stuff.
    Last edited by LairenyX; 2015-06-18 at 01:55 PM.

How do I know if anything you say is true? I mean, for all I know, the big studios like Universal, Fox Century, Warner Bros can have a bank of like 35 billion dollars each and they decide unanimously to give out x amount of money to whatever project, and there's no approaching any investor. They could decide to make 35 more superheroes movie over 35 more robots movie. That's a fail.

- - - Updated - - -

This guy is mad that I have an opinion I feel Anne Hathaway x Ryan Gosling would pull in the mainstream audience better than Chris Pratt x Jennifer Lawrence...

...As for your "know what is best for us mortal"... you can write your deflection all you want... I'm not convinced people would prefer superheroes over other types of movies, robot, spaceship, dinosaur, scifi, technology, epic fantasy... Ant man is going to fail, FF4 is going to fail, hopefully all the superheroes film in the future start to fail so they'd stop making them and focus on more exciting stuff.
    Yeah, you're either a piss poor troll, or a fool. Nothing to see here folks, move along.

Deleted
    And this guy is mad, because they picked different actors...
    Last edited by mmocbd16b602c3; 2015-06-18 at 02:06 PM.

You realize they make non-superhero movies now, right? Guess which ones make more money though. You know what that means? That people are more interested in the superhero stuff. Though apparently they like dinosaurs, too, based on that recent movie starring Chris Pratt.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    You realize they make non-superhero movies now, right? Guess which ones make more money though. You know what that means? That people are more interested in the superhero stuff. Though apparently they like dinosaurs, too, based on that recent movie starring Chris Pratt.
    Apparently after 2 good movies (GotG and Jurrassic World) Criss Pratt is a mainstream actor

Hurray!! the glorious non-sense threads have returned!!!

welcome back LairenyX

I would have preferred Anne Hathaway and Chris Pratt. Ever since I saw The Notebook I can't stand Gosling. That could be because I thought it was a terrible movie and thought she should have chosen the other guy, the one that actually gives a shit about her. I hate Jennifer Lawrence because everyone calls her JLaw and I'm not hip enough to understand that doesn't mean Jude Law. Fucking bitch.

10+ Year Old Account
    I do like me some Gosling. I'm pretty certain he's the personification of sex. Like...if there were a dragon aspect of sexy times...its human form would be Ryan Gosling. Just sayin'.

Hathaway is...fine. I don't dislike her but she's not an actress I'm dying to see. She does have big eye holes which I find interesting to look at.

Lawrence...meh. I liked her in Silver Linings Playbook...that's it.

Now, Chris Pratt? Just watch Jurassic World and try not to get a stiffy watching him. Impossible.
    Last edited by Bavol; 2015-06-18 at 04:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    I would have preferred Anne Hathaway and Chris Pratt. Ever since I saw The Notebook I can't stand Gosling. That could be because I thought it was a terrible movie and thought she should have chosen the other guy, the one that actually gives a shit about her. I hate Jennifer Lawrence because everyone calls her JLaw and I'm not hip enough to understand that doesn't mean Jude Law. Fucking bitch.
    OHHHH MYYYY GODDDD!!!! I FEEEELLL THEEE SAMMMMEEEE FKKKING WAYYY ABOUTTTT Dark Shadow starring Johnny Depp. Instead of Barnabas ending up with Angelique, the retard chose the other girl.

Quote Originally Posted by iAnnEr View Post
    Apparently after 2 good movies (GotG and Jurrassic World) Criss Pratt is a mainstream actor
    3. The Lego Movie was fantastic.
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Boy aren't you a little entitled.. me me me........
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.