Raid Comp / Classes that will Thrive in Hellfire Citadel

Just as the title states what raid comp are you guys going into Hellfire Citadel with and what classes/specs do you see thriving?

All str classes seem to be pretty good on logs because of the cleave trinket(might get nerfed)

10+ Year Old Account
    Single target with Burst AoE seems pretty strong right now.
    I know my guild is running in with dual Frost DK's though, so that'll be fun.

I'm more concerned with tanking right now as I'm going in on my Brewmaster with a Dk/Druid OT.

Quote Originally Posted by Basileus View Post
    Single target with Burst AoE seems pretty strong right now.
    I know my guild is running in with dual Frost DK's though, so that'll be fun.

I'm more concerned with tanking right now as I'm going in on my Brewmaster with a Dk/Druid OT.
    So what are you concerned with about that specific tank situation?

Quote Originally Posted by Octa View Post
    So what are you concerned with about that specific tank situation?
    Probably the plethora of BM nerfs

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnusthegreat View Post
    Probably the plethora of BM nerfs
    Brewmaster is still going to be very strong, top 2 for sure. Make sure your guild isn't retarded and gets you your tier set and you're good to go.

10+ Year Old Account
    More worried about the fact that I've basically taken WoD off. Only did normal BrF and a bit of heroic.

Also really unsure about having a Druid tank. I've heard mix reviews so far. I'm still trying to convince her to stay dk.

Almost all str classes are strong right now because of the trinket situation, but you can assume that's going to be nerfed.

Mages are good especially once they get class trinket + Mannoroth trinket.

Disc priests are still broken and mandatory.

Quote Originally Posted by Basileus View Post
    More worried about the fact that I've basically taken WoD off. Only did normal BrF and a bit of heroic.

Also really unsure about having a Druid tank. I've heard mix reviews so far. I'm still trying to convince her to stay dk.
    Buffs are great, but what will set guardians apart from others is the sheer ridiculousness of their scaling in terms of effective health. Tremendously high health pools and high constant damage reduction with their mastery in the 50%. Savage defense buff will be amazing against physical special attacks.

Monks will be crazy with 4piece however... so many guards, so much self-healing...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellfury View Post
    All str classes seem to be pretty good on logs because of the cleave trinket(might get nerfed)
    It's not the cleave trinket, it's the stacking DoT trinket.

Said trinket is currently so strong that it's not only BiS by miles, but also BiS for every Agi DPS that's been simmed with it, AFAIK. It's either going to get nerfed into the ground or made exclusively available to strength classes.

Edit: Turns out it's already exclusively available to strength classes, but the point stands. Empty Drinking Horn is absolutely fucking retarded in its current state.
    Last edited by mmoc312bb4353b; 2015-06-23 at 05:16 AM.