Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili Mooneye View Post
    Sharia rules out that they're not nuts. Any laws based on religion is nuts.
    I pointed out that it is somehow illegal with the constitution but existing but not enforced. Not on any grander scale so making the case that its like SA or Iran is stupid, hence my original comment.´

And yes religious laws are nuts I totally agree.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    Some hardcore muslims said something.

...and nobody cared.

Quote Originally Posted by Cable man View Post
    Some hardcore muslims said something.

...and nobody cared.
    Except for those guys who got jailed for being nude on a mountain. They cared.

Albeit only for like 6 days or so. But 6 days jail in Malaysia. Yea, have fun over there. I doubt they have Sweden style cells ready for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    So this (Apparently quite good) gymnast is being ripped on because her leotard "Shows the outline of her vagina"

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/rea...-1227404269500

"The head of the National Muslim Youth Association’s female wing, Roszida Kamaruddin, also released a statement condemning Abdul Hadi’s costume.
    “Women should not be stopped from sports, but they must prioritise the Islamic codes in sports attire,” she said.
    "

So I'm not sure if anyone here follows gymnastics at all, but they kind of have to wear clothes like that. But don't worry, they have that covered as well:

"Senior Islamic cleric Perak Mufti Tan Sri Harussani Zakaria suggested the gymnastics was not an appropriate sport for Muslim women.
    “If Muslim women want to participate in gymnastics, they have to find outfits which cover the aurat and this, in turn, might not be suitable for the sport,” he told Astro Awani.
    "

So basically, someone who is pretty good at what she does, and wins medals for her country, should just quit because her outfit is to tight. Really?

And the best response to all of this:

http://www.themalaymailonline.com/ma...ampaign=buffer

"The authorities should come out with guidelines for “perverts” instead of trying to regulate sportswear, Khairy Jamaluddin hit back today amid furor against SEA Games gold medallist Farah Ann Abdul Hadi’s gymnastic attire.

“Should also have guidelines for ‘gatal’ men to lower their gaze when they can’t contain themselves watching sports,” the youth and sports minister said on his official Twitter account @Khairykj, using the Malay slang for “perverted”.
    "

What a complete farce. And I realize that they are mad because of their religion, but this is not about that to me, it is about keeping one of the sexes down, and this is NOT about the actual religion or there practices, so please for the love of anything don't be concerned about that.
    Well whot do you expect from a Muslim only coutry???There is a MORAL Police in Malaysia that put Gays in jail for 20+ yrs This is absolutely normal.....