Page 1 of 2
LastLast

What's the T18 hunter set bonus?

They've added them all on the front page except for hunters and dks! Where's the hunter one!

Deleted
    Item - Hunter T18 Beast Mastery 2P Bonus (New) Your class has become an afterthought and we don't care
    Item - Hunter T18 Beast Mastery 4P Bonus (New) Really? You thought there would be a 4pc bonus after you read the 2pc?

Quote Originally Posted by aere1985 View Post
    Item - Hunter T18 Beast Mastery 2P Bonus (New) The sky is falling and you do 50% less damage.
    Item - Hunter T18 Beast Mastery 4P Bonus (New) You go through a transformation, rerolling to a FOTM spec.
    Fixed that for you. From reliable sources.

Deleted
    Don't care about the bm set 2/4p. Classtrinket by itself looks pretty op for bm.

Boss 13 - Hunter Trinket:
    Beastlord: Bestial Wrath now lasts an additional 50 sec on your pet, and it increases your pet's damage by an additional (11 +- 15)%.
    Blackness: Your Arcane Shots and Multi-Shots have a 22% chance to reset the cooldown of Black Arrow.
    Longview: Your shots deal (11 / 100)% increased damage per yard between you and the target.

Quote Originally Posted by proxtec View Post
    Don't care about the bm set 2/4p. Classtrinket by itself looks pretty op for bm.

Beastlord: Bestial Wrath now lasts an additional 50 sec on your pet, and it increases your pet's damage by an additional (11 +- 15)%.
    Blackness: Your Arcane Shots and Multi-Shots have a 22% chance to reset the cooldown of Black Arrow.
    Longview: Your shots deal (11 / 100)% increased damage per yard between you and the target.
    Where are you finding the class trinkets? Could you please link?

Deleted
    wowhead.com/news=247153/6-2-ptr-spell-changes-new-follower-abilities-tier-18-set-bonuses-archimonde-trin#tier-18-class-trinkets

Don't bother looking into much of this stuff too closely. There aren't even hunter tier bonuses in PTR.
    Finbez
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological
    if only WoW had come out when I was a teenager. Back then online gaming consisted of text-based MUDs....I could type "kill orc" faster than any of my competition, brosephs, and played a mean giantman cleric.

Deleted
    What the fuck that BM Trinket tho.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WarBringerPT View Post
    Fixed that for you. From reliable sources.
    I've mained Hunter since vanilla, FOTM is for other people.

No, the sky isn't falling but it's just got a bit more grey again.

15+ Year Old Account
    They always leave Hunter for last, then we get a really boring one.

Don't feel bad they forgot about death knights too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marxman View Post
    I think many people use the word "scale" the same way the smurfs use "smurf".

Deleted
    Im`more worryed about how that this new set looks.If that is our Normal + set could say that is best garbage who i even seen for now

Quote Originally Posted by Zaxio View Post
    Im`more worryed about how that this new set looks.If that is our Normal + set could say that is best garbage who i even seen for now

Why is it so hard for Blizzard to give us a cool set?

The MoP hunter set is the only exceedingly cool hunter t-mog in the game (and I'd say it's in the top 5 sets in the game).

Let's be real here - the hunter class should be the EASIEST class for designers to make a cool outfit for, yet we get shafted on every god damn tier set.

Quote Originally Posted by galaxyquest View Post
    Why is it so hard for Blizzard to give us a cool set?

The MoP hunter set is the only exceedingly cool hunter t-mog in the game (and I'd say it's in the top 5 sets in the game).

Let's be real here - the hunter class should be the EASIEST class for designers to make a cool outfit for, yet we get shafted on every god damn tier set.
    which set are you speaking of because if you say tier 16 is a top 5 set I might call you on your fashion faux pas.

also on that note, i am just the shoulders away from completing my cryptstalker set (only 70k on bmah baby :P)

Deleted
    The new set looks like a slightly updated version of Season 5.
    Seems like WoD Hunter Sets were designed for dwarves only (trailseeker anyone?).. what a huge pile of crap.

I guess my BE will have to use either Season 1 + Illidan Bow or full Sunwell gear for another expansion.

That being said, Warlocks get to enjoy another amazing set.
    Last edited by mmoc96d9238e4b; 2015-04-14 at 07:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by proxtec View Post

As cool as Beastlord would be, pretty sure it won't stay at 50 seconds (then it would just be a constant buff to maintain). But won't be as overpowered as some think either, since we won't have our BW resets from KC anymore either.

Here's to hoping the SV tier bonuses are a bit more interesting than BRF's. The 2P was okay but the 4P was pretty unimaginative. Maybe something that plays nicely with the Archimonde trinket. If we're going to have Black Arrow up on multiple targets, something interesting with Lock and Load/Explosive Shot would be nice.
    Last edited by HonneurVilified; 2015-04-15 at 06:22 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by aere1985 View Post
    I've mained Hunter since vanilla, FOTM is for other people.

No, the sky isn't falling but it's just got a bit more grey again.
    why? bm should be strong still right?

For thoose who don´t know

•Hunter T18 Beast Mastery 2P Bonus: Arcane Shot and Multi-Shot increase the duration of your Focus Fire by 3 sec.
    •Hunter T18 Beast Mastery 4P Bonus: Your Focus Fire effect also summons a Fel Boar to assist you. The Fel Boar lasts for the duration of Focus Fire.
    •Hunter T18 Marksmanship 2P Bonus: When you critically hit with Chimera Shot, you have a 40% chance to gain Rapid Fire for 4 sec.
    •Hunter T18 Marksmanship 4P Bonus: The cast time of your Aimed Shot is reduced by 1%.
    •Hunter T18 Survival 2P Bonus: Your Black Arrow increases all elemental damage done to the target by 10% for 15 sec.
    •Hunter T18 Survival 4P Bonus (New): Your Explosive Shot causes a shadow nova on targets afflicted by your Black Arrow.
    Last edited by Fockeraised; 2015-06-02 at 08:47 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fockeraised View Post
    For thoose who don´t know

•Hunter T18 Beast Mastery 2P Bonus: Arcane Shot and Multi-Shot increase the duration of your Focus Fire by 3 sec.
    •Hunter T18 Beast Mastery 4P Bonus: Your Focus Fire effect also summons a Fel Boar to assist you. The Fel Boar lasts for the duration of Focus Fire.
    •Hunter T18 Marksmanship 2P Bonus: When you critically hit with Chimera Shot, you have a 40% chance to gain Rapid Fire for 4 sec.
    •Hunter T18 Marksmanship 4P Bonus: The cast time of your Aimed Shot is reduced by 100%. (Its now instant cast)
    •Hunter T18 Survival 2P Bonus: Your Black Arrow increases all elemental damage done to the target by 10% for 15 sec.
    •Hunter T18 Survival 4P Bonus (New): Your Explosive Shot causes a shadow nova on targets afflicted by your Black Arrow.
    Fixed 1 thing