Quote Originally Posted by Inuyaki View Post
    But you can't do 5-6 splitruns because otherwise you have no time left for mythic progress in that first week
    It wouldn't matter. The guilds who rush into mythic wouldnt have enough gear to do real progression. Its like guilds going and doing 2/13M before 13/13H. You pick up some mediocre offpieces from the first 2 mythic bosses where as the gear from H Arch is dps breaking. In the long run you'll be more successful with the heroic loot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spazzodin View Post
    If you've killed the boss on Mythic, you can't get loot from Heroic and vice versa. Simple.
    No. I killed Kormrok mythic and looted gear from the heroic version.

Deleted
    Europeans are just better at playing this game get over it USA it's not the end of the world.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdance View Post
    ulduar was fucking absolutely fantastic why change it

oh it's because they can't streamline the development process if they do that, they would actually have to be creative and use their brains
    I must admit it was a great raid, my fav actually. The Hardmodes were really well done. Sadly it pushed them into doing the seperate lockout

- - - Updated - - -

Method skipped Kormok, but now they killed it 5/13

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzs View Post
    No. I killed Kormrok mythic and looted gear from the heroic version.
    I was saying how the proposed change should work. My god...

It should be imo:

Normal (LFR) - Heroic - Mythic
    LFR system - Flex system - 20-man

Heroic/Mythic share lockouts
    And bring back the ability to change the difficulty per fight, basically only lock the loot. That way you can try a mythic fight if you want but revert to heroic if you need to.

If you've killed the boss on Mythic, you can't get loot from Heroic and vice versa. Simple.
    Yeh, it's a simple fix. Like legendary quest items.

Quote Originally Posted by Zackie View Post

Now regarding skill, if you believe Sco is lagging behind and he is being kept because he's the GM, you're delusional. If you followed the guild, you would know that there have been many officers and veteran players that have been replaced
    Yeah, because those officers and veteran players weren't the GM

No one thinks Sco is a keyboard turning noob who afks to world first. But he is clearly below the standard Method demands of their raiders but gets by because he's the GM. There's no argument. Sure he's one of the best tanks in the world but 'one of the best' means like top 100 and Method demands top 5, which he's not.

He also forces his raiders to play and maintain their alts to make an optimal comp yet he even admitted there should have been 2 monk tanks for BRF
    Last edited by Marolen; 2015-07-08 at 04:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marolen View Post
    Yeah, because those officers and veteran players weren't the GM

No one thinks Sco is a keyboard turning noob who afks to world first. But he is clearly below the standard Method demands of their raiders but gets by because he's the GM. There's no argument.
    what the hell is this based off of? Your delusional viewpoint from watching his stream one time? #fanboysgonnafanboy

#PHDinhardcoreraiding

3 "US" guilds in the top 20. My god how pathetic the competitive raid scene in the US has become.

Edit: Not really trying to stir anything up. Just more of an observation than anything.
    Last edited by Kazuchika; 2015-07-08 at 04:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kektonic View Post
    3 "US" guilds in the top 20. My god how pathetic the competitive raid scene in the US has become.

Edit: Not really trying to stir anything up. Just more of an observation than anything.
    Just like alliance guilds, 3 in the top 20.
    cmon Alliance, are you even trying?!
    Last edited by WarBringerPT; 2015-07-08 at 04:48 PM.

Deleted

Generous counting Ascension as US too. You could even say 2 in the top 20 =)

Quote Originally Posted by WarBringerPT View Post
    Just like alliance guilds, 3 in the top 20.
    cmon Alliance, are you even trying?!
    Smart people have realized long ago this game has gone shit.

that would screw over a larger portion of raiders than the ones forced to split run. split runs should go, but with some other solution

10+ Year Old Account

Calls the U.S. Raiding scene pathetic, then Says not trying to stir the pot.

I loled. ������
    Ot. I'm hoping paragon knocks out manno and gets on Archie asap
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

15+ Year Old Account
    Seems method is also running with 3 arms warriors now.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Paragon and Method are both banned from bozzelprogress.com. So excited to see, who REALLY won the world first race.
    They're not banned from wowprogress. It does seem like Exorsus or Midwinter might win though.

Quote Originally Posted by Thalendil View Post
    We should ask Bozzel for his expert opinion to settle matters.
    In this case it's considered "clever use of game mechanics". However as usual you gather points for how many times you cheat and a guild with 2 cheat points can never legitimately beat a guild with only 1 point. Just to make it clear, but yeah no cheating was performed as far as we could see.

Quote Originally Posted by fogel View Post
    Does bozzelprogress take the missing vacation days into account?
    Wowprogress hasn't done that in the past and I doubt that they would implement that, although since the race is community driven it doesn't really matter how they run their site. The only reason I could think of to gain extra time is for example if Method would DDOS Paragon players or the Lightning's Blade server.

Deleted
    Death and Taxes had plenty of WF back in the day, Premonition too. Then EU took the game seriously

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Exonity View Post
    Death and Taxes had plenty of WF back in the day, Premonition too. Then EU took the game seriously
    Premonition is from TBC time and didnt get that many WF and Death and Taxes got most of their WF in Vanilla and ofc a few in TBC
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Quote Originally Posted by Exonity View Post
    Pretty clear that it coincided with Obama's presidency.