Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xjev View Post
    According to rules of Bozzelprogress.com would a cheating guild move to cheaters bracket forever or only the tiers they have cheated?
    Only the Tier in which they have cheated

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rauta View Post
    No I'm not joking. Tiers would really get more interesting with fair race.
    You seem to be missing the fact that they don't get paid much (if any actual money changes hands).
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Tbh I still think that all players abusing the BNet account thing for Blackhand Mythic from Method should have gotten a permanent ban, so I can't take anything they do seriously. For me every kill where at least one of those players who should be permabanned participate doesn't count.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Magicpot View Post
    Tbh I still think that all players abusing the BNet account thing for Blackhand Mythic from Method should have gotten a permanent ban, so I can't take anything they do seriously. For me every kill where at least one of those players who should be permabanned participate doesn't count.
    Join bozzelprogress.com then.

Joined Jul 2015
    3 posts
    Bozzel you need to hide your sockpuppet accounts better than that

Deleted
    Half of wow population would be banned, and blizz would'nt have any subbers left. Account sharing is massively used, and not only on WF race

Quote Originally Posted by Kektonic View Post
    Joined Jul 2015
    3 posts
    Bozzel you need to hide your sockpuppet accounts better than that
    I think it's more likely to be Ro3n or whatever his name was.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by ArgonaZe View Post
    Half of wow population would be banned, and blizz would'nt have any subbers left. Account sharing is massively used, and not only on WF race
    But reality is no burden when you're touched with the gift of puritanism. Ask Bozzel.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    He doesn't dare show up since Method won the race

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    He probably soiled his Paragon PJs

I just can't imagine Bozzel sockpuppeting when he's clearly onboard with Bozzelprogress.com
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Beoron View Post
    I want someone to make a follow up gif of frodo <method> throwing the ring into mount doom and gollum <Paragon> sinking into the lava holding it.
    Enjoy
    <snip>
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2015-07-17 at 09:00 AM.

Poor Paragon. I think they did solid for moving from 10 man to 20 man with only Finnish players.

At the end of the day, Method is better right now and deserves it. I love Sco and those guys so I'm happy. I just wish the Paragon legacy can return.

If Paragon sticks around, I think they need to open up recruiting and take back their crown.

As of now, Method got their vengeance on Paragon from Cata, I see it as even now (maybe still favoring Paragon).

Let's see who wins next expac, but I doubt with the breadth of talent and options, Method will always be better by default.
    Last edited by FTW; 2015-07-16 at 09:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by netherflame1 View Post
    Ye here.

Quote Originally Posted by netherflame1 View Post
    So close...I guess it was after Method killed it. Still, it shows how close this race was. Thanks to both guilds for pushing it to the limit yet again and I hope we'll see them both in full gear next tier/expansion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Injin View Post
    No, I'm roundly rejecting your idea that LFR isn't raiding.
    The raiding scene is larger than in wrath - because LFR is raiding. It replaces the pugs that were a feature of Wotlk.
    Tell you what, I remove LFR and you remove pugs.
    What the actual f...

So close, if only Paragon had won..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Totaltotemic View Post

So close, if only Paragon had won..
    If you had account sharing in there you could of won Kappa

Classic Herod: Sinnermighty - Blood Legion (Unretired)

Gz to Method! The undisputed kings.

Method > all

I'm happy they won this tier and put the haters to sleep with a TKO from the top ropes. GG and sweet dreamz.

world 1st is over, but grats to set sail for fail and scrubbusters, 11/13

edit: Also, I predict we see paragon kill arch this lockout and nobody else. Next week, I forsee 3-4 more kills once guilds start getting more rings.