Deleted
    Are midwinter etc still progressing full time right now? They should have thousands of wipes by now...
    If not... just gimme the archimonde video!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Epsi View Post
    Of course they arent affecting the game after 4-6 posts in a row by you protecting such behaivor. Thanks you

What?

Ban guild leaders for 6 months, same as for botting.

There are games around where Guild Masters were responsible for their members actions (harassment, extreme violation, cheating). Lineage II comes to my mind, another popular game among russians.
    That's what you said, punish the leader for you being stupid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brenno View Post
    How do their boosts affect your gameplay? Just honestly curious.
    Person 1 earns his gear, achievements and prestige by spending time inside the game
    Person 2 buys everything from boosters.

???

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post
    That's what you said, punish the leader for you being stupid.
    This is not applicable in real life conditions. Guess everyone got it, but apperantly not.

Deleted
    Person 1 earns his gear, achievements and prestige by spending time inside the game

???

- - - Updated - - -

This is not applicable in real life conditions. Guess everyone got it, but apperantly not.
    Obviously not, but you want to apply it in a game, why is it different and a fair way to treat a guild master for whatever his members happen to do?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post
    Obviously not, but you want to apply it in a game, why is it different and a fair way to treat a guild master for whatever his members happen to do?
    It is active in a different game. Doesnt mean it should be applied in this form in WoW - in this case its not needed anyways, since such actions are directly organized by the leadership.

Could we move on with the actual discussion now?

Yeah, jelly off people who ruin the game. Thank you for your input.

- - - Updated - - -

How is this hyperbole? Sorry, but if you dont take this serious enought, then its not really my problem.

People like him promote a bad gaming environment. Atleast chinese have to log on your servers, which is easily trackable - but against russians you are helpless. You're bound to them like a siamese evil twin.
    You got told they are not boost-oriented guild like almost every russian one but proggress-oriented one, and you still qq and whine about it, kinda funny.
    While every guild provides boosting of some sort, you only mention the russian one. I am not their fan either but i don't see any logic in hating the guild that got a decent place in a good competition, also their answers in this thread were respectful and on point and they actually look like nice people to me lols.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by roguelike View Post
    You got told they are not boost-oriented guild like almost every russian one but proggress-oriented one, and you still qq and whine about it, kinda funny.
    While every guild provides boosting of some sort, you only mention the russian one. I am not their fan either but i don't see any logic in hating the guild that got a decent place in a good competition, also their answers in this thread were respectful and on point and they actually look like nice people to me lols.
    Most guilds provide such services to boost their guild banks with gold in order to prepare for the next progress, and not to pay their raid members with real life money.

Most guilds provide such services to boost their guild banks with gold in order to prepare for the next progress, and not to pay their raid members with real life money.
    Cool story. Keep them up.

Deleted
    It is active in a different game. Doesnt mean it should be applied in this form in WoW - in this case its not needed anyways, since such actions are directly organized by the leadership.

Could we move on with the actual discussion now?
    You bring up how it works elsewhere, at the same time you don't want it in wow, why bring it up in that case? What is the actual discussion even? Isn't it HFC progress, not if it's ok selling raid, cm, proving grounds etc boosts.

(A lot of boosts for $$ isn't done by the leadership, but the members)

So you dont deny that you sell boosts for real money? Progression excluded *now*
    Bozzel, is that you?

Quote Originally Posted by Yindoo View Post
    I think Epsi is just jealous since he cant boost since his probably to bad. Tough (ingame) life.
    But this russians ruined Epsi's gameplay, how dare they!
    And coz of Ex-s this game became sooo different, i dont wanna live on this planet anymore with my ass on fire. Im gonna build my own fire hydrant to reduce the temperature or i soon be able to forge a real Katana from my butt

Deleted
    Anyone know how close the 4-5th kills are? I want to see some epic fucking videos!!

Deleted
    I honestly dont care about either boosting or botting but im curious...
    Most people here are against bots, but really, whats the difference between botting and letting someone play your account ?

They're equally bad and achieve the same things. (Yes, even just getting boosted is the same thing)
    So many hypocrites lol.

???

- - - Updated - - -

Once again, how does this make person 1 have less fun?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by santa666 View Post
    I honestly dont care about either boosting or botting but im curious...
    Most people here are against bots, but really, whats the difference between botting and letting someone play your account ?
    Bot = remove the human error
    Acc Share = does not remove the human error

see the difference?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Bot = remove the human error
    Acc Share = does not remove the human error

see the difference?
    No i dont, they achieve exactly the same things.
    I do find it amusing you went there tho.

Plus, bots aren't error free. Sure, they might have a good rotation for you, but thats about it.

Deleted
    No i dont
    Okay, that's fine. No need for me to continue this discussion then. Have a nice day

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Okay, that's fine. No need for me to continue this discussion then. Have a nice day
    Bots (for heroic/mythic) is human assisted botting, doesn't remove human error.
    Acc share, does not remove human error.
    Bots are not error free nor have automated moving and heaps of other stuff.

Your point was what, exactly ?

Bots (for heroic/mythic) is human assisted botting, doesn't remove human error.
    Acc share, does not remove human error.
    Bots are not error free nor have automated moving and heaps of other stuff.

Your point was what, exactly ?
    If you're going to try to say that botting is human assisted you should make the distinction when you first say it, likely for most of the people who play WoW when they think of a bot they think of 100% a program that is playing void of human touch besides well setting up the bot the first time

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    If you're going to try to say that botting is human assisted you should make the distinction when you first say it, likely for most of the people who play WoW when they think of a bot they think of 100% a program that is playing void of human touch besides well setting up the bot the first time
    I made that distinction when i wrote "for heroic/mythic".
    I did think it was obvious in a thread titled mythic, talking on the subject heroic/mythic boosting.

Or did you really think we were talking about questing or farming ?
    Last edited by mmoc51f27689b0; 2015-07-26 at 05:24 PM.