Horde Need help with my Fury Warrior!

I cant seem to pull over 24k and this is not -optimal- at all at 687 ilvl. I should be pulling around 36-40k. Im in the top 10 guild on my server and we're 10/13 HFC. I usually get kicked on Tyrant Velhari for my DPS causing the raid to not succeed on the fight. Everytime I get kicked, they kill the boss successfully. So its obviously a dps problem.

Here is my character
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...h%C3%A1/simple

I have been trying to replace my 2 trinkets and neck and no luck so far. Does anyone see a problem with my character? I desperately need help and really don't wanna reroll. Please help!
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Im ilvl 690 and I'll do 36-38k reliably on single target. However 2 weeks ago I was lucky to break 30k on the exact same fights with the exact same gear. Biggest difference? Pre-potting.

Also I use avatar and anger management they line everything up very nicely and siege breaker is only worth it if it crits.

On a fight like gruel in BRF pop everything/pot from the pull then save your second pot for when recklessness and avatar come off CD which will be at the same time. You can also use avatar again on CD in between recklessness.

I can't promise it's a huge change but that's my set up and what I did to change my damage.

7+ Year Old Account
    Without logs you won't get much outside of the obvious tanking items you mentioned and the complete lack of any enchants. Re-rolling isn't going to help you any.

Quote Originally Posted by bladeXcrasher View Post
    Without logs you won't get much outside of the obvious tanking items you mentioned and the complete lack of any enchants. Re-rolling isn't going to help you any.
    How do I link logs?
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Warriors are very gear and stats dependent, but you don't have a single enchant... u probably don't use pre-pot.
    If I were your RL, I kick u out of the raid too.
    Be dedicated with your stats, enchants, food and potions and your dps will he higher.
    Last edited by Biruta; 2015-07-06 at 12:29 AM.
    Ghostcrawler is gone, time to celebrate!

No enchants, no gem on your Trinket.

Searched for logs, the guild you're with doesn't run them. Also, you're in Normal, not Heroic as your post indicated.

Stick to being casual, or go read some guides. There's nothing any one person here can say that is going to fix you.

Rekasha's logs from that tyrant pug they were kicked from ( which killed it after )

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...-done&source=7

The Basics:
    First, they mentioned the obvious stuff.
    Enchant/Gem your gear properly. ( 50crit rings, 50 crit neck, 100 crit+move speed on cloak ). Also ensure you have Mark of the Thunderlord on both weapons, this provides valuable crit.
    Prepot, and use another potion during execute or an important burn phase.

You only have your 2piece set bonus
    You're wearing a Bonus Armor Trinket and Neck. Bonus armor is only good on tanks. Get Crit pieces in those slots.

Once you do all this, your dps will go up a lot.
    You probably noticed there are times during your rotation when you have nothing to do, but wait for bloodthirst. This is because your crit is so low that you are only critting on BT 50% of the time.

Critting on Bloodthirst makes the whole spec work.
    Monitor your Enrage Uptime ( a buff you get when you crit )
    For the adds you helped with ( 2/3 ) you only managed a couple executes. Try to make sure you are pooling a bit of rage on those adds. Execute is very important for your overall performance.
    They recommended Avatar, do that, over bloodbath.
    Last edited by Cyclonus-WOW; 2015-07-09 at 12:29 AM.
    Armory
    Twitter
    Gladiator's Resolve Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Von Bosch View Post
    Warriors are hereos that draw thier super human strength from thier relentless fury and thier unstoppeble willpower to fight on til the end of days.

Neck: Wrong Neck. Craft the Jewelcrafting neck, get it to 715 with Crit Mastery.
    Cloak: 100 Crit and 10 Movement Speed if you can. If not, mandatory 100 crit.
    Weapon Enchants: Always Thunderlord. Always. No questions. Always.
    Rings: +50 Crit
    Trinket: Throw away the Bonus Armor Trinket, get something else. Socket Tectus trinket with +50 crit at least.

Talents: Go with Stormbolt and Avatar

7+ Year Old Account
    2p and 2p does not blend well for fury.
    Suggest you stay arms until you have a 4-set of either.

Also your trinkets a a major drawback. Having a 2min on use trinket to line up with reck/avatar/bladestorm/etc using anger management is a key to fury.
    "Tell them only that the Lich King is dead... and that World of Warcraft... died with him..."