Deleted

Feral WA and good addons

hi my titel says it all thank u

Deleted
    thank u

My WA display linked in that forum is probably the easiest most comprehensive thing you can find. Of course, whether you like the way the information is laid out is entirely up to you so you may find a different setup preferable.

Aside from that, definitely make sure you have a nameplate addon that can show debuffs on enemies nameplates, I'd say thats a very important thing for any Feral UI setup to have. Either TidyPlates or ElvUI nameplates work well for this.

As far as feral addons goes those 2 things alone are a very good start. Also make sure that it is very easy to see your cooldown on Tiger's Fury at all times (make a WeakAura if you need to, etc).

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

Quote Originally Posted by aggixx View Post
    My WA display linked in that forum is probably the easiest most comprehensive thing you can find.
    Thanks for that. I downloaded it for 6.1 but never got a chance to set it up due to time constraints. My current setup is pretty well broken in 6.2 so I am going to have to change if I am going to raid.

In case the current version is different than the version in the original post here is a link to the last page

http://fluiddruid.net/forum/viewtopi...5034&start=350