Question Is there a spreadsheet of % dps gain for the various tier 18 sets?

I remember that there was a nice spreadsheet for simcrafted dps gains for the various tier 17 class/spec sets that was very helpful in determining guild loot distribution. Is there a similar google doc/spreadsheet for this current tier 18?

10+ Year Old Account
    There is post's about this, If you want more information ask in these two post discussions that i have linked

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-spec-with-T18

http://www.reddit.com/r/CompetitiveW...n_spreadsheet/
    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work
    www.twitch.tv/mcitra

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWAltoholic View Post
    I remember that there was a nice spreadsheet for simcrafted dps gains for the various tier 17 class/spec sets that was very helpful in determining guild loot distribution. Is there a similar google doc/spreadsheet for this current tier 18?
    If you wanted to know, you would have just googled it. You didn't, therefore you do not actually want to know, ergo helping you would be a waste of time.

That spreadsheet is not accurate, for example I know that for me the 2P to 4P is a 16% dps increase, while the spreadsheet shows much lower. That dps increase depends on current gear, the base numbers shown in that sheet don't represent a realistic view of dps values at the point where you would be upgrading to T18. So giving out gear based on that spreadsheet would be pretty dumb.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quote Originally Posted by Blastfizzle View Post
    If you wanted to know, you would have just googled it. You didn't, therefore you do not actually want to know, ergo helping you would be a waste of time.
    These spreadsheets are sorely out of date considering how many set bonus / trinket adjustments have been made since June, but hey, keep on with your smug but useless responses there.

15+ Year Old Account
    There's this one by Azortharion and stuffs

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWAltoholic View Post
    protip: these spreadsheets are worthless because nothing is patchwerk

Quote Originally Posted by Noruego View Post
    protip: these spreadsheets are worthless because nothing is patchwerk
    Pro-er tip: Even if the fights were patchwerk, these sheets would still be inaccurate due to the nature of the set bonuses and their interaction in profiles being used.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Lots of condescension, but none of the previous discussions/spreadsheets seem to be particularly satisfactory. It's all out of date/not comprehensive/inaccurate. There did seem to be more info available for the t17 sets. Seems like people have just taken the simcraft heroic (720 ilvl?) profiles and inserted the different tier pieces, rather than build a gear set which benefits the tier set. Don't think any of them take the latest round of trinket hotfixes into account. Or different item levels. Or multi target.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    That spreadsheet is not accurate, for example I know that for me the 2P to 4P is a 16% dps increase, while the spreadsheet shows much lower. That dps increase depends on current gear, the base numbers shown in that sheet don't represent a realistic view of dps values at the point where you would be upgrading to T18. So giving out gear based on that spreadsheet would be pretty dumb.
    Everyone says their set bonuses and arch trinkets have the the higher increase than they do
    Last edited by Last Starfighter; 2015-07-07 at 02:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Starfighter View Post
    Everyone says their set bonuses and arch trinkets have the the higher increase than they do
    Just under 52000 sim dps with current gear, 1 item (695 shoulders) will activate the 4 set. Dps after 4set = 60800 dps. Which is just below a 17% increase.

So actually I was understimating it a little, you were saying?
    Last edited by Bigbazz; 2015-07-07 at 04:35 PM.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quote Originally Posted by seam View Post
    There's this one by Azortharion and stuffs
    Appreciate the effort (in all seriousness), but this one is again woefully out of date. So far google has failed to find me anything updated.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Starfighter View Post
    Just curious, what was the point of this post?
    Ragnar-Os! The only cereal with the Molten Core!
    BY FIBER BE PURGED!
    TASTE THE FLAVORS OF SULFURON!
    TWO SCOOPS, EXECUTUS! TWO SCOOPS!

Quote Originally Posted by shaithis View Post
    Just curious, what was the point of this post?
    To highlight the fact that people don't want to believe that their tier sets are not as good as other tier sets. It's something you work hard to obtain. Plus everyone likes to get fancy new items that make them stronger. Additionally, if one of those spreadsheets (accurate or not) goes around and gets popular, raid leaders will use them to decide which members of the team are given tier pieces.