Page 1 of 12
... LastLast

Heroic Archimonde

Holy fuck lol this fight. were 10/10M and just got our shit pushed in for 4 hours.

Quite frankly, I'm a bit worried about him. I know the whole "spiel" about guilds doing split runs and thus not arriving at him untill after the weekend, but there's usually always SOME guilds with limited schedules etc that are fairly capable, who arrives and kills it "early". Right now, not a single kill has been recorded according to https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/8#boss=1799 (it'd say "logs are private" or something akin to it if the boss was defeated, but with no public logs). It sort-of seems as if they've taken the difficulty and just cranked it up to 11 (which is fair, I guess, he does after all drop mythic-level loot due to the new stupid system).

How far did you guys get?

Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    Quite frankly, I'm a bit worried about him. I know the whole "spiel" about guilds doing split runs and thus not arriving at him untill after the weekend, but there's usually always SOME guilds with limited schedules etc that are fairly capable, who arrives and kills it "early". Right now, not a single kill has been recorded according to https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/8#boss=1799 (it'd say "logs are private" or something akin to it if the boss was defeated, but with no public logs). It sort-of seems as if they've taken the difficulty and just cranked it up to 11 (which is fair, I guess, he does after all drop mythic-level loot due to the new stupid system).

How far did you guys get?
    We hit the 25% mark a lot, and I think our lowest was 19%, but once the infernals came down combined with every other mechanic it was GG
    Last edited by Searious; 2015-06-26 at 03:33 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lowest attempt we hit was about 16-17% which is still so much health to go on top of every single mechanic known to man happening at the same time. It was a mad fest. Very hard and fun to heal though!

Deleted
    Harder boss than blackhand.

I'm excited for mythic.

Boss is insane. Best attempt was 6%, but that makes it sound closer than it was. The chains combined with all the other raid damage is just absolutely brutal.

Deleted
    Most guilds will probably get their first mythic hellfire kill before their first heroic arch kill.

Feedback with Infernals and Shadows spawning while Wroughts and Shackles are out is really fun and engaging.

Quote Originally Posted by Real homie View Post
    Most guilds will probably get their first mythic hellfire kill before their first heroic arch kill.
    I still think Myth should be gated behind HC... 1st mythic should not be "free WoWprogress points". It was always a loot reward for killing last one on Norm(now HC) so no complains aboout difficulty, but more about acessibility.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Real homie View Post
    Assuming that first boss on mythic isn't a pushover. It could be a nightmare.

He may be insane, and I think he will need to be nerfed at some point, but I really hope they don't do it this week. It's crazy, but it's fun.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezekiah View Post
    He may be insane, and I think he will need to be nerfed at some point, but I really hope they don't do it this week. It's crazy, but it's fun.
    Remember blackhand.

2 days after brf was released"Heroic blackhand is overtuned"
    The very next week - blackhand nerfed.

Deleted
    Did 10 pulls on him in normal after we killed mannoroth and we went back to HM pretty fast (currently 6/13 in hm hellfire assault, iron reaver, high council, kormogg, girefiend and Iskar). We didn t manage to deal with p1.... Any tips especially with the raid placement ?
    The fight seems really hard, it seems that they have put every mecanics they ve used so far in pve since vanilla on one boss.

Previously 8/10 mm guild here

Deleted
    It will be nerfed once they get enough data to review. They've already hit Hellfire Assault so its only a matter of time before a few more are incoming.

Quote Originally Posted by EzG View Post
    Assuming that first boss on mythic isn't a pushover. It could be a nightmare.
    Odds of it being harder than H Archi aren't good.

This is just Blackhand all over again TBH. At least he'll drop loot that's worth the pain.

Wait a boss that cant be cleared in one night. The fuck is blizzard doing. Gosh can you guys imagine having to work on a boss for a few weeks to kill it? if more were like this id come back to the game.

Time to stack boomkins, hunters and rogue for this fight?

It was a mad fest. Very hard and fun to heal though!
    Last edited by crozhuyou; 2015-06-26 at 08:01 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    Wait a boss that cant be cleared in one night. The fuck is blizzard doing. Gosh can you guys imagine having to work on a boss for a few weeks to kill it? if more were like this id come back to the game.
    These are top guilds who are having issues. Not your typical heroic clearing guild.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezekiah View Post
    Boss is insane. Best attempt was 6%, but that makes it sound closer than it was. The chains combined with all the other raid damage is just absolutely brutal.
    Oh snap, when Ezekiah is talking about insanity you know things are insane!
    You're a towel.