Page 45 of 94 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I know i said I do have a target but I am open to suggestions that I will obviously consider.

Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    welp I kill n1 every night as a vigi. Done well so far, its funny how it can go either way.
    its good to know that some of you people don't nk n1 as a vigi. Cool, your irrelevant opinion has been noted.
    Nobody said either way was better, only that holding off was common, and that if you opt not to do so then you need to be willing to accept responsibility if you hit town.

Unvote
    Vote: Tumppu

I don't like the idea of lynching Val D2, but I'm not going to block a lynch, and he didn't take the opportunity I gave him to weigh in.

Guess we'll try this again tomorrow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reticence View Post
    Oh, I know. I was referring to last game.
    Wasn't trying that game either. Work decided to evil and call me in and no phone at work.

And around 20mins to make up your mind. I've made up mine, I'm not moving my vote, because out of those two, Val comes off as scummier and has not claimed, or anything. If he had some worthwhile role to hold on to, he would have claimed by now, methinks. If he turns town, we can argue about that tomorrow.
    "It's just like I always said! You can do battle with strength, you can do battle with wits, but no weapon can beat a great pair of tits!"

Quote Originally Posted by Strikered View Post
    with 8 on tumppu and 7 on Celtic it puts Tumppu at L2
    9 on Tumppu, 4 on Celtic.

20 votes cast. Tumppu needs 2 more for mod-majority.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Eternal View Post
    I did explain myself Ret. You didn't read.
    No, I read that. I was asking about the 24 pages between that post and this one, and was trying to give you the opportunity to chime in with your thoughts so that people don't continue to think that you're dead weight and make you miss out on another game.

Did I miss someone?

10 - Tumppu:
    - (#316) Strikered, (#469) Lelly, (#605) Tumppu, (#624) Lora, (#677) Robozerim,
    - (#784) Catta, (#835) Dranxadin, (#842) Razamith, (#882) Reticence, (#889) Monkz
    4 - Celtic:
    - (#700) Crackleslap, (#709) Dupti, (#737) Karragon, (#780) Omerto
    4 - Karragon: (#701) Uggor, (#706) Lysah, (#805) Kel, (#806) Virothe
    1 - Robozerim: (#395) Valyrian
    1 - Catta: (#733) Cruelle
    Last edited by Reticence; 2015-07-01 at 12:52 AM. Reason: Edited Monkz in.

There were unvotes earlier, that may have been the hammer or were one short. Depending.
    "It's just like I always said! You can do battle with strength, you can do battle with wits, but no weapon can beat a great pair of tits!"

Deleted
    I can vote if you like do you need it?

actually your spot on i missed someone

Deleted
    unvote
    Vote: Tumppu

Better safe than sorry

So, one short, with 8mins. No rush...

10+ Year Old Account
    Just woke up, no one vote or unvote. So the lynch will go through, even though I don't really want it on Val. Feelings may change after flip.

10+ Year Old Account
    By the way, I'm still on death row, but my vote still counts today. Just so people don't use this as a reason to lynch me when they decide to dive deep in the thread looking for a case!

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    By the way, I'm still on death row, but my vote still counts today. Just so people don't use this as a reason to lynch me when they decide to dive deep in the thread looking for a case!

MM-hm, should make those hints less obvious, son.

Day Two comes to a close with:

Valyrian the Eternal - 11:
    Strikered (#316), Lelly (#469), Tumppu (#605), Lora (#624), Robozerim (#677),
    Catta (#784), Dranxadin (#835), Razamith (#842), Reticence (#882), Monkz (#889), Cruelle (#894)

Cruelle - 4: Crackleslap, (#709) Dupti, (#737) Karragon, (#780) Omerto

Lellybaby - 3: Uggor (#701), Lysah (#706), Virothe (#806)

tumppu - 1: Valyrian (#395)

With 19 votes cast, it takes 10 to lynch.

Valyrian the Eternal playing a Mafia Goon has been lynched.

Character Name: VT1460

Role: Mafia Goon

With your teammates, you can kill one player each night.

Win Condition: Kill until you have a majority or nothing can stop you. YAY!
    It is now Night 2. The deadline for Night 2 is Wednesday 7/1 at 21:30 Eastern.
    Last edited by Largehorn; 2015-07-01 at 01:14 AM.