Page 48 of 94 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tumppu View Post
    Is there a role that would kill the voters if it gets voted on?-o Sound super fun... I thought bomb thing worked so that it kills the attacker too, if someone goes to kill them.
    Bombs generally take the hammer voter or the attacker. You have variants that take like the last 3 voters or all visitors on the night the bomb dies but thats up to the mod.

I once saw a role named something like the Mad Bomber - He could plant bombs on people one night and then detonate them another night. Well the guy who got this role just kept planting bombs and made it to the mid-end game before being killed. Of course being killed triggered all those planted bombs. 7 people died that night. It was glorious and hilarious.

Deleted
    Hi everybody.

Imj back hopefully with a vote (?) and new energy. Tough this will be my last game. Since i ahve played 4 so far and still can not keep up with what is happening.

Also a question. isn't the vote to pressure a bit moot in this game? Even if we all would vote Lora then she wont be lynched IE should feel no pressure to claim?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nahriel View Post
    Also a question. isn't the vote to pressure a bit moot in this game? Even if we all would vote Lora then she wont be lynched IE should feel no pressure to claim?
    The pressure isn't on Lora. Did you already forget the rules, about how the people we vote for aren't the people we vote for?
    Also, you probably shouldn't refer to Lora as a 'she'. He gets mad about it.

Deleted
    Sorry He then (didnt know) people call me he all the time, i've stoped caring.

Thasts why i was confuced. at who we are pressuruing it if was Lora or the person 3 (down or up?) from lora...

Maybe we should start putting the inteded target in brackets (if thats not agaisnt the rules)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruelle View Post
    Ok After some thought I decided not to kill last night. I was going to kill Omerto or Arialla but decided against it. I asked for suggestions last night but I asked with time running out, if I hadn't been so busy (which I still am) I would have asked earlier.

As a Vig I feel I have already done enough damage taking out the cop. So going forward, I will focus on people who are not contributing towards the game, and get rid of the dead weight. If everyone is contributing then I will with hold my kill.

So the kills.

Catta-No idea why he was chosen to be honest. Seemed ok to me.
    Lelly- I trusted and was town they maybe thought she was a tpr.
    Reticence- Had to be killed to cast suspicion on me, that's probably why the mafia are happy to leave me around.

So no idea where the third kill is coming from, it could be a game trigger we have had a fair few of those in the last few games, we may have a SK, I wouldn't rule that out with a game this large but then were missing kills from day one. Also in the last few games protects have blocked a lot of kills during the game...so who knows.
    I appreciate you might be wary after night 1, but there was so many non contributors you could have killed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dranxadin View Post
    I appreciate you might be wary after night 1, but there was so many non contributors you could have killed.
    That's the problem Grahaem was a non contributor (1 post in 48 hours), I killed him and people were very angry and even swore at me for doing it. At least now any tpr's not contributing know what is going to happen.

Thasts why i was confuced. at who we are pressuruing it if was Lora or the person 3 (down or up?) from lora...

Maybe we should start putting the inteded target in brackets (if thats not agaisnt the rules)
    Discussing direction is in fact against the rules. Both of those would be exactly that.

Deleted
    Sorry He then (didnt know) people call me he all the time, i've stoped caring.

Take a look at the player list, of the two options it should be fairly clear which of the two is barely playing.

Ok After some thought I decided not to kill last night. I was going to kill Omerto or Arialla but decided against it.
    Very interesting.

So that means we have yet another kill. I guess it is a scum kill then, because I don't see why a town would kill any of the three.
    I don't think it is a game trigger, but I could be wrong. I just don't think it fits with the setup. However it makes more sense if it was a game trigger, since we only had two kills n1.

So what happened n1? Doc may have blocked a kill, or maybe scum stacked on the same target.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dranxadin View Post
    Take a look at the player list, of the two options it should be fairly clear which of the two is barely playing.
    To be fair, both are fairly interesting targets. Catta also wanted to lynch Karragon.

Deleted
    Ok to re-address a little of what happened yesterday and put out my vote.

First of all you will remember I said I wasn't going to be lynched yesterday *waves I told you so flags*. That wasn't because I knew I was a tpr but because I know the reason for voting me was plain bat shit crazy. I was being voted for knowing or not knowing when I figured out I was voting Pistol...What does it matter? I didn't change my vote! Hell-fbleepingO! my vote stayed on Pistol all day go back an check.

Reti went into Michelle Bachmann mode. If you can imagine her being told gay pride is real an not just a bad dream, the swear machine that bleeps out your swear words exploded. Reti was really angry yesterday, even swearing in his posts on multiple occasions, Reti never posts like that ever.

On his period? bad day at the office? lost the last sausage roll to Chris Christe? Marcus not putting out? Or just annoyed because he can't cure gay people? Who knows and that's before we even get to the bizarre SK comment, at that stage he was just a walking advert for why you should use condoms. But I did warm a little inside when he abandoned his whole belief system to vote Val. Whom wouldn't have been lynched had I not moved my own vote over with 5-6 minutes to go at the end of the day.

The only people who benefited from Reti's crazy play was mafia because it was town v town and the people who just sat on my train are the most scummy because they basically sheeped to hide behind Reti. If I had been lynched, I would have flipped Town Vig he would have been the one they went after next. The whole Cru V Reti thing was perfect for them.

The people who just sat on my train are who I am most suspicious of. The main ones are: Crackleslap, Dupti, Karragon

vote crackleslap

I am willing to swap my vote.

10+ Year Old Account
    snip.
    You basically confirmed there is a SK, with your previous comment saying you didn't kill. So I don't see that accusation being bizarre at all. Either you're it, or you confirmed it.

I was actually the first one on the train. I didn't bother swapping my vote because I didn't need too. I also told people not to unvote or vote.
    Last edited by Crackleslap; 2015-07-02 at 02:01 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    You basically confirmed there is a SK, with your previous comment saying you didn't kill. So I don't see that accusation being bizarre at all. Either you're it, or you confirmed it.
    That was today though. And there could be a sk, it could be a game trigger. But an Sk killing Graeham with 1 post in 48 hours ....RIIIIIIIIIIGGHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTT.

Cruelle are you kidding me. I called you out before Ret did. In what way was I hiding behind him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Cruelle are you kidding me. I called you out before Ret did. In what way was I hiding behind him.
    You asked me about Mafia teams that is all I seem to remember you doing. Asking questions but not willing to put forth your own opinion which always seems scummy to me.

If you did anything else Dupti I apologize, I may have missed it. I am busy with work and am struggling to get on an post some days.

Looked over the post-count lurky (which is different from content-lurky) post histories:
    - Monkz had fluff, misplaced vote(s), then critical val vote. I'm not against his pressure (maybe even encourage it) but see other targets i'm interested in.
    - Omer is still solely fluff + kur solid vote + voting uggor and cruelle to say away from val, never showing. Predicted SK kill over vig kill before cruelle claimed no kill (good to speculate [as i even did] but one explanation could be cruelle & omer on same team, but that's not predicated). Do not like in general.
    - Listo claims a slew of RL issues but even IF true and IF he's town he's just being a liability. I see solid val/red team or town. Want more votes/content.
    - Palawin's posts each have content, and many votes. I can spin it a few ways to fit theories but very loose guesswork. And I see him contributing more so i retract my previous grouping I had him in.
    - Maxilian seems lost and cheats by posting at night (/sarcasm; just a joke). To get a better read and back involved: 1) do you understand the voting rules currently? 2) what are your thoughts on robo and virothe this game?

vote: Maxilian

...(entertaining rage)...
    I agree with some and disagree with some. Either way its a fair thought on list of three, and dupti can fit one team solidly. He's engaged at least and could be town misreading town both directions. I can actually fit scum v scum opposed teams too. I'm just not sure either way, and want to keep you both for now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Razamith View Post
    I agree with some and disagree with some. Either way its a fair thought on list of three, and dupti can fit one team solidly. He's engaged at least and could be town misreading town both directions. I can actually fit scum v scum opposed teams too. I'm just not sure either way, and want to keep you both for now.
    Yeah, I'm willing to swap votes if someone comes up with something interesting.

You asked me about Mafia teams that is all I seem to remember you doing. Asking questions but not willing to put forth your own opinion which always seems scummy to me.

If you did anything else Dupti I apologize, I may have missed it. I am busy with work and am struggling to get on an post some days.
    My very first vote d2 was a vote on you. Unfortunately no one wanted to join my train at the time.
    Then after the tumppu train died, I decided to go back to you. I asked you if you were on Kurenai's team or there was another mafia team. Then I questioned you for scumreading Raza earlier based on a 'slip', yet not pursuing it now and even voting with him. Then Crackle voted on you (he was the first one), and then I stated I liked him. Then Ret joined the train as well, and the train got going.

So I think your reason for scumreading Crackle is questionable as well. No one was hiding behind Ret. Actually Ret joined our push, and then he pushed hard on you yes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    My very first vote d2 was a vote on you. Unfortunately no one wanted to join my train at the time.
    Then after the tumppu train died, I decided to go back to you. I asked you if you were on Kurenai's team or there was another mafia team. Then I questioned you for scumreading Raza earlier based on a 'slip', yet not pursuing it now and even voting with him. Then Crackle voted on you (he was the first one), and then I stated I liked him. Then Ret joined the train as well, and the train got going.

So I think your reason for scumreading Crackle is questionable as well. No one was hiding behind Ret. Actually Ret joined our push, and then he pushed hard on you yes.
    It seemed like you were joke voting and when you switched back you were just sheeping, of course you have to say this now my votes on you. I am suspicious of Crackle though and would happily swap to him if it picks up over you.

It seemed like you were joke voting and when you switched back you were just sheeping, of course you have to say this now my votes on you. I am suspicious of Crackle though and would happily swap to him if it picks up over you.
    Joke voting? No not all, I even directly stated I was content with my vote on you because I thought it was a good one, but no one joined me. Then I asked people later if I was the only one who wanted to lynch you, and only tumppu responded. Then when the tumppu train died and you were here I decided to go for you. No one cares about your OMGUS list.

If you really felt we were scummy, why exactly didn't you just shoot us? You would rather waste time trying to lynch us during the day? You believe it is better to lynch a townie than shoot him? If you had killed me, you would be in a position where you knew I was townie today, now you would rather waste yet another day.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay that was poorly worded. Obviously we didn't waste the other days.

10+ Year Old Account
    - Maxilian seems lost and cheats by posting at night (/sarcasm; just a joke). To get a better read and back involved: 1) do you understand the voting rules currently? 2) what are your thoughts on robo and virothe this game?

vote: Maxilian
    I didn't know you couldn't post at night (sorry i'm kinda new also the reason why i look a little lost)

Also i'm i the only one who doesn't trust these "vigi"?

- - - Updated - - -

And yes... i get the rules now (kind of, still don't know what can the doctor do or when night starts but i will find out sooner or later)

- - - Updated - - -

I don't really know about Virothe, and Robo... well, last time he voted was for Val who ended up being scum, but after reading Val comments a couple of time, is not so hard to see why he was voted on, so anyone could have seen him as a good scapegoat, but in the end, it looks like many people voted on him just beacause most people though he was leaving the game (ragequit)