Unhappy Did Shadow Priest 6.2.2 Buffs go live?

Hi All,

Did the buffs to shadow priest actually go live?
    I had 3 items of gear that were slightly upgraded from last weeks raid and damage from today's raid not gone up at all :s

Bugged or expectations to high?

/scratches head

The average player can gain quite a bit of dps just from focusing on playing their spec better. Minor gear upgrades really don't matter, and the buffs weren't huge, but if you play better, you'll see a much more noticeable gain.

That goes for any spec, not just shadow priest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jankage View Post
    The average player can gain quite a bit of dps just from focusing on playing their spec better. Minor gear upgrades really don't matter, and the buffs weren't huge, but if you play better, you'll see a much more noticeable gain.

This didn't answer his question, like at all.
    Of all losses, time is the most irrecuperable for it can never be redeemed

It seemed to me like he was focusing on the wrong thing to increase his output. I was guiding him to the correct path.

Why answer the incorrect question, when you can answer his prayers with the truth?

It seemed to me like he was focusing on the wrong thing to increase his output. I was guiding him to the correct path.

Why answer the incorrect question, when you can answer his prayers with the truth?
    Jankage, that logic... is hard to follow.

Yes, OP, according to the official patch notes, the buffs went live yesterday. Seems like it was targeted at CoP, so you may not see a huge boost with AS or VE.

Quote Originally Posted by wregelmann View Post

Yes, OP, according to the official patch notes, the buffs went live yesterday. Seems like it was targeted at CoP, so you may not see a huge boost with AS or VE.
    That might be the issue, my preferred play style and gearing is for AS. I was hoping the buff the DP and MB would bring us up more.
    I am also finding at the moment that Spriest scaling seems to be an issue also. As the raid team around me obtains better gear they are starting to leave me behind :S

I was higher on every single fight last night, and beat every record I had previously by many thousands. I even managed to get top dps on Zakuun, which has never happened before. I do play CoP. For me, the buff was huge. I'm not OP or anything, but I do feel like I'm competing better and pushing the rest of our good players harder, which is all I really want out of my priest.
    "Falling from heaven is not as painful as surviving the impact."

DPS Loss - my guild on Proudmoore
    The Old Guard - my guild on Earthen Ring
    Revenant - my guild on Echo Isles

Deleted
    Which bosses do you mean as single fight?

hm.. we did hfa, IR, Iskar, Socrethar, Xhul'horac, and Fel Lord. I got a 90% on Fel Lord, which was one of the best ranks I've gotten since I first entered.

I don't know what else to say. I'm sure that I will be that much higher on every other fight, when we do it.
    "Falling from heaven is not as painful as surviving the impact."

DPS Loss - my guild on Proudmoore
    The Old Guard - my guild on Earthen Ring
    Revenant - my guild on Echo Isles

Absolutely. I noticed the buffs on all fights Tuesday night, especially CoP fights. I beat all previous records by considerable margins. The mages were getting mad.

Quote Originally Posted by sauzer View Post
    Which bosses do you mean as single fight?
    "Every single fight", which just means all of the fights.
    Quote Originally Posted by Karragon View Post
    I'd like WoW to be a single player game

Oddly, I gained about 10k DPS on most fights, but my numbers on Socrethar and Velhari were untouched. Socrethar I can attribute to a sloppy kill...Velhari I have no idea, possibly a shorter execute phase than usual due to the entire raid being alive for once. Across the board though, my improvement was substantial. Just gotta take into account things that could have made this week's kill a sloppy one for you, and contradicted the buffs you got.

The replies on this discussion is more entertaining then WoD itself.
    Wut wut wut in the mud

Buffs are most definitely live, i almost feel like a real dps class now!

Managed to beat our mage on zakuun for once. So yes, live

Deleted
    Bet he was frost, otherwise hes a very crappy mage. :P

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...lty=4&sample=1

The buffs weren't more targeted for CoP. If anything AS and CoP are much closer on single target now. AS gets much more damage from devouring plague (which got buffed) and also higher uptime on insanity (which got buffed).