Deleted

kazzak and trinkets

for Casters the trinket he dropps is rly good. thinks its like 187 in mastery,crit etc. but what about the streanght/agil version its so bad it makes me wonder if its gonna get buffed. what do you guys think?

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering there is so much trash melee that either stand in fire or move after like 5 seconds, I'd say the trinket is fantastic for them.

Deleted
    true, but is it worth to use against any other trinket. like its only the strenght/agility being damage stats :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aqira91 View Post
    true, but is it worth to use against any other trinket. like its only the strenght/agility being damage stats :P
    No. 10chars

It's nice for soloing old stuff, more speed to run though dungeons/raids faster and more leech to never die, it's too bad it's absolutely terrible for actual raiding and dungeon content.

The caster one yields a lot of secondary stats but due to stat weights some amount of the stats would be better suited in other places, and will likely lose out to more specialized trinkets that favor the class's attuned or desired stats. EG an arcane mage may not care much for versatility and crit, so the stats allocated there is somewhat of a waste and would provide more value to the class if it was more haste or mastery.

Better caster trinkets will come and go, while the melee one will still have some value where leech/speed is desired.
    Last edited by tuesday the paladin; 2015-06-28 at 03:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tuesday the paladin View Post
    It's nice for soloing old stuff, more speed to run though dungeons/raids faster and more leech to never die, it's too bad it's absolutely terrible for actual raiding and dungeon content.

The caster one yields a lot of secondary stats but due to stat weights some amount of the stats would be better suited in other places, and will likely lose out to more specialized trinkets that favor the class's attuned or desired stats. EG an arcane mage may not care much for versatility and crit, so the stats allocated there is somewhat of a waste and would provide more value to the class if it was more haste or mastery.

Better caster trinkets will come and go, while the melee one will still have some value where leech/speed is desired.
    Depends on the specific class. For those with very close stat weights, it's quite powerful due to the high total amount of stats. Main downside is that it's only available as Normal.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Depends on the specific class. For those with very close stat weights, it's quite powerful due to the high total amount of stats. Main downside is that it's only available as Normal.
    Even at normal / 705 is a very accessible trinket that's a major upgrade for most raiders. It simmed higher for my character than my mythic + socketed Blackhand trinket, even.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.