Deleted

ClcRet 6.2 Update?

I realise this isn't the Curseforge site (forgotten my password and having trouble logging in there), but I don't suppose anyone knows if there's an incoming update for clcret (and clcppb for that matter) at all? Playing blind sucks, but I'd rather not jump ship right away and reconfigure all of my CD trackers if one's imminent.

I strongly recommend Hekili addon ;-)
    I was using ClcRet, but moved to Hekili and I am not going back, sorry.

I am a menace to my own destiny.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ErothTV View Post
    I strongly recommend Hekili addon ;-)
    I was using ClcRet, but moved to Hekili and I am not going back, sorry.
    Awesome feedback, even if it does completely miss the point of my original post especially where I stated "I'd rather not jump ship right away and reconfigure all of my CD trackers". 10/10 for effort though

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darksmiter View Post
    Awesome feedback, even if it does completely miss the point of my original post especially where I stated "I'd rather not jump ship right away and reconfigure all of my CD trackers". 10/10 for effort though
    It was very slow to be updated both during tier 16 and tier 17, I wouldn't hold out much hope for tier 18 either I'm afraid.

FWIW, Hekili requires very little setup (or none, if you choose) and is much faster than CLC.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kantalope View Post
    FWIW, Hekili requires very little setup (or none, if you choose) and is much faster than CLC.
    I would say CLC takes far less setup and is more intuitive, but I suppose it depends on what different people want out of it.

Deleted
    I'm feeling kinda dumb right now but why would clcret need an update? Under which conditions do priorities shift?

Go in, check, then cry

Quote Originally Posted by andruman View Post
    I'm feeling kinda dumb right now but why would clcret need an update? Under which conditions do priorities shift?
    For example tier bonuses.

I am a menace to my own destiny.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ErothTV View Post
    Go in, check, then cry
    Again, I feel I'm missing what you're trying to say... but well done for engaging the community with another helpful post!

I ended up downloading Hekili last night and whilst it's relatively easy to setup it only does half the job of clcret, and less intuitively in my view (two different rotations for you to choose from). But why I like clcret is because I have all my CDs set up on it too tracking when they are available, which Hekili doesn't seem to offer. So now I need Weak Auras as well. Awesome

Looking at the simcraft apl posted here T18 only changes AW usage, which wasn't in the rotation iirc.
    What does need changed about the rotation?

(toc updates should come sometimes next week, alphas this weekend)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by abijax View Post
    Looking at the simcraft apl posted here T18 only changes AW usage, which wasn't in the rotation iirc.
    What does need changed about the rotation?

(toc updates should come sometimes next week, alphas this weekend)
    Ohai, I assume you're Abija, the managing author of clcret and clcppb on Curseforge. I just wanted to thank you firstly for getting back to me on the above post, and secondly for keeping up maintenance of these addons. I see the release versions are now available so cheers!