Poll: What is the best horde rogue race?

The Best Horde Rogue

My horde rogue has went through many race changes over the years, I can't seem to settle on what I think is the best. Just for lore and aesthetic purposes, what do you think is the best horde rogue race?

Here's sort of my breakdown:

Troll

Aesthetic: I like them with the Timeworn Shadowtooth leather, but the sets that fit the tribal theme are rare for rogues. Don't really like their combat animations or stealth animations.
    Lore: Vol'jin is rogue-ish. We see a lot of Shadow-Hunters which are similar to rogues. I think they fit pretty well.

Orc

Aesthetic: Probably look the best in most rogue sets. Pretty beefy, great combat animations.
    Lore: Lots of orc stealthers in game. Garona. Shattered Halls had those orc guys pop up all the time.

Forsaken

Aesthetic: Armor generally looks like crap on them. Animations are meh.
    Lore: Lore fits really well, I like this combo a lot lore wise.

Goblin

Aesthetic: Don't like playing a small race. Animations don't look very good at all.
    Lore: Probably the best combo lore wise.

Blood Elf

Aesthetic: Great animations, look amazing the armor. Might be my favorite stealth animation.
    Lore: Fits but not as well as Goblin/Orc/Forsaken. Blood Elves seem more interested in magic.

Pandaren

Nahhhhhh

I voted Forsaken. Mainly because I have an Undead Rogue lol. In second place, it would have to be Orc Rogue just because they are so funny to me

7+ Year Old Account
    I personally favor undead over orcs; don't orcs look too bulky to be stealthy?

Forsaken - best aesthetics, looks awesome, unique, etc. Rest are boring and overdone.
    Ragnar-Os! The only cereal with the Molten Core!
    BY FIBER BE PURGED!
    TASTE THE FLAVORS OF SULFURON!
    TWO SCOOPS, EXECUTUS! TWO SCOOPS!

10+ Year Old Account
    Just purely basing it on my preference, Male Undead Rogues are the best with Daggers Horde side by far.

Orc is toooooo bulky to be a stealther imo. They work great as anything else really because armor looks good on them but too bulky to be that guy with daggers that snuck up behind you to make precise attacks.

Forsaken fits perfectly. The only thing I don't care for is the way armor fits them. I know the whole like armor showing their bones thing is part of the lore and their look and what not but I really like to fully see my transmog sets so for that reason I had to go blood elf (since mines a blood elf)
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Deleted
    female orc or bloodelf tbh

everything else is inferior

Undead female > Belf > everything else is a waste of time ;)
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Forsaken, easily. Good racials, good animations, and arguably the best rogue faction in lore with Deathstalkers. The only downside is that they can only pull off certain armor models well. But if you get one of those sets, such as Bloodfang, this is hardly an issue.

Or just roll with female Blood Elf because they are hot.

Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post
    Orc is toooooo bulky to be a stealther imo. They work great as anything else really because armor looks good on them but too bulky to be that guy with daggers that snuck up behind you to make precise attacks.

Forsaken fits perfectly. The only thing I don't care for is the way armor fits them. I know the whole like armor showing their bones thing is part of the lore and their look and what not but I really like to fully see my transmog sets so for that reason I had to go blood elf (since mines a blood elf)
    That's my whole issue. I care about aesthetics AND lore, but the holes in the armor on Forsaken I just can't deal with on rogues. Don't mind it on casters (have Undead Mage and Priest).

I went Orc for now. But I think I might end up as Forsaken again eventually.

Also who's the person who voted Pandaren? GTFO lol

Belf for CMs and interrupt duty. I have saved myself (and the tank) countless times by having that aoe interrupt.

10+ Year Old Account
    I play as female orc rogue and love it Nobody looks better in any armor (aside maybe from cloth ones with robe) than fem orc.

Looking at looks and racials, my top 3 are:

Orc, Troll and Pandaren.

I play an Orc rogue, their racial is nice for bursting, their dual wield animations are great.
    My rogue was originally a Troll I love the stealth and dagger animations, lore wise poison brewing troll assassin with snake pet, also it's almost the rarest combo.
    My rogue was a Pandaren during MoP and I loved it, I really like their lore and Pandaren Female animations are THE BEST in the game for rogues and monks. Omnom foodbuff is a great static damage increase, not to mention quakeing palm, extra interrupt / incapacitate if you know how to control your dots.

7+ Year Old Account
    I play a goblin rogue and the combo engineer / racial makes it really funny to play !
    Hard to choose, all are very different, but i really like the goblins' stealth mode

Orc Female > All
    /thread