Mythic Blackhand with 6.2 Nerf

Just wondering if anyone has gone in for a 6.2 nerfed mythic Blackhand re-kill yet. My only concern really is demo's dying to fast in p2 and causing some issues. Might be worth lusting in p2 instead of p3, since p3 boss damage won't be that big of an issue anymore. Want to get some more raiders mounts every week but not at the cost of to much time while working on HFC :P

I really wish the end tier bosses dropped 2 mounts instead of 1. Used to be 2 on 25m and 1 on 10m. Seems like 2 for 20m would still be reasonable. 1 mount a week is still gonna take us more than 6 months to get everyone mounts from a previous tier ;/

10+ Year Old Account
    Just to clarify for you, are you trying to get peoples mounts now in 6.2? Because unless i'm mistaken, as with every end boss on the hardest difficulty the mounts drop rate was nerfed to 1%, unless I read wrong and that its still 100% till expansion end
    60 Priest - Sinfel https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...eldorei/sinfel
    60 Mage - Redrayn https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...ldorei/redrayn

I used to have a cool signature, but now its limited it 6 lines and that has my boobs all twisted with anger!

Quote Originally Posted by Aviditas View Post
    Just to clarify for you, are you trying to get peoples mounts now in 6.2? Because unless i'm mistaken, as with every end boss on the hardest difficulty the mounts drop rate was nerfed to 1%, unless I read wrong and that its still 100% till expansion end
    it is and has always been 100% until the expansion is over.

Deleted
    That's only until the end of an expansion. The Blackhand mount is 100% drop rate until the pre-patch for the next xpac (most likely)

EDIT: Apparently I AFK'd for 8 minutes before I hit post. Already been answered hhaa

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes that mount is still a 100% drop. Although even with the nerf the boss isn't a super pushover. Demos could be closely monitored with maybe only a few or minimal range dps dotting it or attacking it but still should take 3 hits and you can use a few baiters just in case some extra shot gets off.

we killed it in the first heroic week because we had an hour left after our splitraids/archimonde kill. We transitioned into p2 after the 2nd demolition, used lust in p2 when cooldowns were up again.

We did assign balconys but people were trolling around a bit and we ended up not doing any of the balcony's at all.
    Wrong Siegemaker came out the 3rd time but that didn't really matter because one mark for death set after we transitioned into p3 with like 15-16 people alive and no ress available.
    Messed up soaking of the Debris in p3 a little bit so we had to adjust boss positioning and somehow still killed it first attempt.

Deleted
    Its still same fight, so if you haven't done progression on him you will have to learn the tactics. However it is a lot easier to get away with mistakes. Will probably be different once entire raid has HFC gear and complete faceroll without tactics.

Deleted
    Imperator was not a freekill with BRF gear (it was easy, like <10 pulls), but still no freekill.

Id assume, if u go completly fresh, but had like 9/10, you probably might do it in less than 20 pulls

If u were just heroic, i still think 50 ish pulls atleast

post-nerf blackhand is apparently harder than pre-nerf blackhand :^)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gameorg View Post
    Imperator was not a freekill with BRF gear (it was easy, like <10 pulls), but still no freekill
    imperator also wasn't nerfed by 20% when brf came out.

Glad I got my AOTC achievement

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Real homie View Post
    Actually. both Highmaul AND BRF got the 20% zone wide nerf to health and dmg.
    *Minaah* lvl 120 / Resto & Balance Druid -- GM of Onslaught on Doomhammer-US, Horde

Quote Originally Posted by Minaah View Post
    Read that again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Minaah View Post
    Reading comprehension is a killer. Let's break this down, shall we?

10+ Year Old Account
    Got another post nerf kill tonight. Only real issue is everything pushes so incredibly fast and dies so quickly you have little time to stop and think about it. Not bad though.