Deleted

Best warlock deck suggestions?

What are the best cards to use to make a very good warlock deck?

What kind of theme are you going for? There's no top THE BEST deck. I can give some suggestions. Also I recommend hitting Hearthpwn and checkign their high rated lock decks for the current patch,

Need more information:

What cards do you have? Do you have all the cards in the game? Most of the cards? Certain decks are cheaper than others so need more specs. Do you have the warlock legendaries?

15+ Year Old Account
    kinda hard to say.
    You have to play counter to the current menta you're facing. So have an eye out for what you're facing and you should swap decks to counter it

Day9 played a good warlock deck end of last month.

Can check it his climb to Legend on the link below, useful to watch to see how the deck works:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDfl9Zt-HqU

10+ Year Old Account
    There are 3 mainstream warlock decks that I know of currently:

Zoo Warlock, this type of deck relies on a lot of inexpensive minions that are difficult to get rid of, and cards that buff, abusive sergeant, shattered sun cleric, etc.

Handlock, which revolves around have a large hand size at all times, which allows you to play the meat of your deck more readily, which is Molten and Mountain giants, backed with Sunfury protector and Defender of argus to generate huge taunt walls, and cap off with Jaraxxus when you get low/out of giants.

Demon warlock, which is based around the synergy between Void Caller and big demons like Doomguard, Dread Infernal, Floating watcher, and Mal’Ganis.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Zethras View Post
    There are 3 mainstream warlock decks that I know of currently:

Zoo Warlock, this type of deck relies on a lot of inexpensive minions that are difficult to get rid of, and cards that buff, abusive sergeant, shattered sun cleric, etc.

Handlock, which revolves around have a large hand size at all times, which allows you to play the meat of your deck more readily, which is Molten and Mountain giants, backed with Sunfury protector and Defender of argus to generate huge taunt walls, and cap off with Jaraxxus when you get low/out of giants.

Demon warlock, which is based around the synergy between Void Caller and big demons like Doomguard, Dread Infernal, Floating watcher, and Mal’Ganis.
    There is also a new demon/zoo hybrid that's doing quite well in the meta.

Basically:

Zoo - classic cheap deck. Often mistaken for rush but actually it's all about controlling the board with lots of cheap minions before going face.
    Handlock - heavy control deck, relies on giants and ancient watchers/twilight drakes taunted up to suddenly swing the board.
    Demon lock - mostly a fun themed deck, effective but not amazing.
    Demon Zoo - a hybrid deck that's become quite successful since BRM. I think it's ahead of classic Zoo now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.