Deleted

Battleships, battleships BATTLESHIPS

Build alot of battleships as all navy missions seem to have a destroyer as an enemy.

How do you get one? I can't seem to figure out how to get rep for the Vol'mar faction to buy the print.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Eternal View Post
    How do you get one? I can't seem to figure out how to get rep for the Vol'mar faction to buy the print.
    You can't be serious. You only need friendly which you get simply by unlocking tanaan

Quote Originally Posted by ReVnX View Post
    You can't be serious. You only need friendly which you get simply by unlocking tanaan
    That and the default daily rewards rep as well. Pretty much the only way not to be friendly with them is to not do anything in Tanaan, in which case you don't get the relevant ship missions anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    That and the default daily rewards rep as well. Pretty much the only way not to be friendly with them is to not do anything in Tanaan, in which case you don't get the relevant ship missions anyway.
    I've done the dailies for several days now, but have not gotten rep with them (or is it (the rep gains) not appearing in the chat log?

I've done the dailies for several days now, but have not gotten rep with them (or is it (the rep gains) not appearing in the chat log?
    *Narrows eyes at*

Did you think the dailies weren't giving any rep at all? Have you... checked your reputation list?

...Have you looked at the vendor?

10+ Year Old Account
    You might have rep gains hidden in your chat settings. I assure you, the dailies give rep.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    *Narrows eyes at*

Did you think the dailies weren't giving any rep at all? Have you... checked your reputation list?

...Have you looked at the vendor?
    Looks like I am honored, but the chat log never showed that light blue text that were all so accustomed too, so I thought I was never getting rep. Thanks for the headsup

Deleted
    Looks like I am honored, but the chat log never showed that light blue text that were all so accustomed too, so I thought I was never getting rep. Thanks for the headsup
    You can enable that in the chat settings....

You can also track reputation on the experience bar.

You can also just look at the rep window like any normal person.

Yeah. I kinda expected missions to start being more diverse once you upgrade to level 3 and get through the initial ones, but apparently not. I thought that 2ish of everything was the way to go, but I had a very hard time just leveling up 2 carriers because there simply were no carrier missions.